Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo. I am what most would consider a "picky eater" and my mom usually gets mad at me when I eat some thing like fries after she makes something or blah blah.

So anyways. Doesn't it decide what my tastebuds enjoy and such depending on what my mother eats when she's el preggo with me? Inusualyl blame her and say " You should have fed me something other than mc donalds when I was young and had no free will!"

So. Are you a picky eater? who do you blame it on?
what do you think decides on pickyness? do you know with proof?

Why the ******** would she get mad at me for not liking something like beef? it's unhealthy for me.
Ohhh yeah. I'm extremely picky. xDD I like really plain food, no condiments on anything except ketchup on fries and salt on almost everything.
Almighty Toilet Plungerre
Ohhh yeah. I'm extremely picky. xDD I like really plain food, no condiments on anything except ketchup on fries and salt on almost everything.

pretty much the same way. anything could use a lil ketchup, although, I don't like salt too much.
I'm pretty picky, but it's because certain textures make me gag.
Bananas for example, they taste good, but they have such a horrible texture.

I've tried quite a few things that most people wouldn't even put on their dinner table. Like pork stomach, for example. It's delicious.

I dislike most fruits and veggies.
Meat for the win.
Blitzkrieg Beauty

I've tried quite a few things that most people wouldn't even put on their dinner table. Like pork stomach, for example. It's delicious.

Meat for the win.

Textures have a lot to do with food I eat as well. I will NOT eat yogurt, and I can't stand having it anywhere near me because of the smell and the texture. DD:

I tried flan once and almost barfed, the texture grossed me out so much.
I'm extremely picky. Pretty much to the point where I practically cook myself ramen everyday, to avoid something my dad makes. (unless he makes rice or something) My mom normally wants me to try new things and pretty much cooks things like my dad that only they eat, but I don't like. They both wonder why I barely eat. xD Maybe I don't have taste buds x:
Blitzkrieg Beauty

Meat for the win.

Textures have a lot to do with food I eat as well. I will NOT eat yogurt, and I can't stand having it anywhere near me because of the smell and the texture. DD:

The word flan grosses me out.

I like yogurt, though, but not the fruit kind, the plain vanilla kind.
I'm very picky, yet sometimes I'll eat really weird combination. But things like seafood! Any way cooked, any fish, any crustation, anything that survives in water I can not eat because I still taste the fish taste and my parents always try to get me to eat it and say my taste buds will change. Well let's see, I don't smoke, I rarely drink, and I eat pretty healthy. I doubt my taste buds will change, cause they aren't being killed off by anything.
I'm picky.
Always have been.
My parents never really made me try anything new when I was young, and I didn't try on my own.
But having a vegan roommate last semester opened me up to a lot of new foods.
I'd never had a sandwich with no meat on it taste so wonderful!
And I'll never like milkshakes with milk more than with soymilk ever again.
Ironically, she made the best chocolate covered anything. xD
Blitzkrieg Beauty

Meat for the win.

Lol what's with you and textures? I'm quite picky too. When it comes to chicken i refuse to eat anything besides the skin and the legs or whatever you call them =0 I absolutely hate vegetables especially green vegetables. GROSS
Thislooksfun
I'm very picky, yet sometimes I'll eat really weird combination. But things like seafood! Any way cooked, any fish, any crustation, anything that survives in water I can not eat because I still taste the fish taste and my parents always try to get me to eat it and say my taste buds will change. Well let's see, I don't smoke, I rarely drink, and I eat pretty healthy. I doubt my taste buds will change, cause they aren't being killed off by anything.
They do change every 7ish years.
Coffee used to make me gag. Now I'm an addict.

But, seafood grosses me out too. Except calamari, for some reason. Of all things, squid is the one I can eat.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I am not too picky on things but I do have standards for meat. It has to be fairly lean and with little fat ( so it can have a tiny flavor but not too much fat). If it is fatty, I won't touch it.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
IF it's edible, it's already in my mouth. ;D

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hey, as long as your parents are spending their hard-earned money on feeding you and burning up their time to fix you meals, the least you can do is show a little ******** gratitude. Seriously, would it kill you?
Grandiloquence
I'm picky.
Always have been.
My parents never really made me try anything new when I was young, and I didn't try on my own.
But having a vegan roommate last semester opened me up to a lot of new foods.
I'd never had a sandwich with no meat on it taste so wonderful!
And I'll never like milkshakes with milk more than with soymilk ever again.
Ironically, she made the best chocolate covered anything. xD
Some people can make any food taste good.

I don't get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces