Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's a place to talk about that smelly green plant we all love, a place to be ourselves and not be judged, a place where we're not heckled about quitting, a place to discuss rolling techniques, types of "Mota" just a place for stoners, potheads,weedheads, or just the casual marijuana smoker, please don't ridicule me for making this thread, everyone has a lifestyle, "stonerism" is part of mine,please no flamers
I love to smoke.. its so relaxing I think.
but you know you're going to get bothered about it.
people are going to say what a horrible person you are and all that jazz.
have fun.
the three times i've tried it have been enjoyable, to say the least.
o Zyklon B o
have fun.

when i get flamed i'm gonna see what threads they started and flame them right back, everyone deserves to be treated equally, if people don't like weed, this isn't a place for them so they shouldn't stay here and talk crap they should just leave, i don't go around flaming every "i love naruto" or "gays and lesbian only" thread i see
Rurou Hidenari
o Zyklon B o
have fun.

when i get flamed i'm gonna see what threads they started and flame them right back, everyone deserves to be treated equally, if people don't like weed, this isn't a place for them so they shouldn't stay here and talk crap they should just leave, i don't go around flaming every "i love naruto" or "gays and lesbian only" thread i see

I agree that everyone should be treated equally, but that's just not how the world works.
if people flame, you should just ignore them instead of retaliating. it would be a waste of your time don't you think?
I say just enjoy conversing with the people who are here to support your thread, and ignore the ones who aren't. just have a good time.
make love, not war. heart
I am not a hippie. see you around!
http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/productImage.cfm?iProductID=3373

I Smoke Weed Everyweekend and lot's of weekdays thats the bong im getting. Already ordered.
Of course! biggrin Stoners are amazing!!!
i despise the shady people who come with the habbit
Repetitive thread is repetitive.
o Zyklon B o
Rurou Hidenari
o Zyklon B o
have fun.

I agree that everyone should be treated equally, but that's just not how the world works.
if people flame, you should just ignore them instead of retaliating. it would be a waste of your time don't you think?
I say just enjoy conversing with the people who are here to support your thread, and ignore the ones who aren't. just have a good time.
make love, not war. heart
I am not a hippie. see you around!

yea i know, but it's sooooo annoying
I don't like heavy drug users.
I've never smoked anything in my life. xD It's just not my thing really, personally I hate the smell of smoke. But quite a few of my friends smoke and whatnot, they say it's nice...I just don't like some of the stupid kids who can't handle it and come to school all stoned and piss everyone off, if you're gonna do drugs, at least do them right...don't make everyone who does look bad cuz you can't figure it out. xP Like people at my school, they see these kids and they're like "Ewwww druggies are nasty..." No...that kid is nasty...it's not the drugs...xP
Aurin Lucerius
I've never smoked anything in my life. xD It's just not my thing really, personally I hate the smell of smoke. But quite a few of my friends smoke and whatnot, they say it's nice...I just don't like some of the stupid kids who can't handle it and come to school all stoned and piss everyone off, if you're gonna do drugs, at least do them right...don't make everyone who does look bad cuz you can't figure it out. xP Like people at my school, they see these kids and they're like "Ewwww druggies are nasty..." No...that kid is nasty...it's not the drugs...xP
but im stoned at scholl all the time and no one gets pissed off about it, they seem to think its funny
Simba2
Aurin Lucerius
but im stoned at scholl all the time and no one gets pissed off about it, they seem to think its funny

Not all kids stoned at school...xD Lots of them aren't bad. But like...there's this kid Mike, at my school, and he comes stoned like EVERY morning, and does the most ridiculous s**t...I mean when he's not stoned he's stupid, but when he's stoned he's obnoxious and stupid. He makes everyone angry and they all think that EVERYONE who does drugs is like that, and actually lots of them aren't. I think it's mostly his personality really.
Aurin Lucerius
Simba2
Aurin Lucerius

Not all kids stoned at school...xD Lots of them aren't bad. But like...there's this kid Mike, at my school, and he comes stoned like EVERY morning, and does the most ridiculous s**t...I mean when he's not stoned he's stupid, but when he's stoned he's obnoxious and stupid. He makes everyone angry and they all think that EVERYONE who does drugs is like that, and actually lots of them aren't. I think it's mostly his personality really.
ya probly, when im stoned i just say funny s**t according to people im around and like most of the teachers in my shcool are stoners too so ya

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff