No 0.38636363636364 38.6% [ 17 ]
Whats that? 0.20454545454545 20.5% [ 9 ]
Yes -rambles on about the entire history of char- 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
Gold! 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Fashionable Noob

Revie Creation

if it makes you feel better, i'm attempting to make my own working music box including an original tune, hand crafted wooden box and turning dancer. 3nodding
That sounds really cool! Good luck! I can't imagine all the research that would require.

I was always astounded by stuff like music boxes, clocks, and automatons. Their just beautiful creations.

Have you seen bird boxes before? They are so amazing. I hope to own an antique one someday, but they're so expensive. @_@

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Kaielyn
Revie Creation

if it makes you feel better, i'm attempting to make my own working music box including an original tune, hand crafted wooden box and turning dancer. 3nodding
That sounds really cool! Good luck! I can't imagine all the research that would require.

I was always astounded by stuff like music boxes, clocks, and automatons. Their just beautiful creations.

Have you seen bird boxes before? They are so amazing. I hope to own an antique one someday, but they're so expensive. @_@

yeah i've seen those on antique shows whee they're sooo cute and amazing pieces of art. i would love to have one of those too.
yeah i've actually have finished the music mechanism thanks to a specialty hobby store where you can order the parts and put them together, but i was disappointed to find out one of the piece is plastic emo

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
WolfdeHeartless
Valtiel the Watcher

Oh I agree whole heartedly gears and Victorian does not make Steampunk.
User Image
"But I still like gears...." emo
User Image
ragnaroknroll
Any adults who dress like that every day and pretend they have an 'alter ego' need professional help.

Not to be "that guy" but... Are you medically qualified to make that presumption?

Enduring Phantom

Eddie_C_Dean

Not to be "that guy" but... Are you medically qualified to make that presumption?

No, but I am a psychology major rofl

But in all seriousness, dressing up for fun is one thing. Pretending you have an alter ego on a daily basis is taking things too far.
ragnaroknroll
Eddie_C_Dean

No, but I am a psychology major rofl

But in all seriousness, dressing up for fun is one thing. Pretending you have an alter ego on a daily basis is taking things too far.

xd Well, it makes you more qualified than me, I'm just a computer nerd.

But I completely agree. It's one thing to support an artistic style, and maybe have themed parties, but it's not healthy to submerge yourself in crazy.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"It's a lifestyle and there's nothing wrong with it. I've never met anyone who pretended to be a wizard or Jule Verne or anything, they are usually just good people who might add a little spin to their name and then get together with like minded people and have fun."
User Image

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
II Earl Grey II
WolfdeHeartless
Valtiel the Watcher

Oh I agree whole heartedly gears and Victorian does not make Steampunk.
User Image
"But I still like gears...." emo
User Image

Haha don't get me wrong my fave type of machines is clockwork I'm just saying I know what Steampunk is. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff