I don't get it.

Get what?

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Posties
Revie Creation

well since you can't watch videos, here's another one. if you like steampunk google steam powered giraffe
Steam punk music sounds good when you say it, but this is the worst music I have ever heard in my life. I feel as if It should be aired on a nickelodeon cartoon.

they're a busker group and i think their songs are cute and charming. i agree they're not the best in the world, but they are very dedicated to their theme and characters

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

I feel the same... I don't know how to feel about Sam taking the Jon's place as hatchworth. I love Sam.... but it's gonna be hard for me to get over Jon.

User Image

Revie Creation
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

I'm so happy to find other SPG fans here! But I feel the same.... as soon as I fell hard for the Jon He left... and now I feel pretty empty inside. sad

User Image

Revie Creation
Professor Prion
Yes I do. 4laugh

yay blaugh i won't lie, after Jon left i stopped watching them as often, the character dynamic seems off now emo

same, i'm surprised to see so many, even if its just two or three. i know right ! ! Since the Jon left i just don't feel the same about SPG like i did before emo

i feel like his outfit, makeup and moustache are just way too much, it's like he's trying to out do the others. i glad Mr. Reed didn't become the next bot tho, he's way to gorgeous to cover his face with makeup emotion_kirakira

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Kaielyn
Revie Creation
Oh god.

I always ask steampunk people if the thing their wearing or carrying actually works. They always say no. I would be astounded if these people would even bother to just make the gears turn. WHY WITH THE HOT GLUE? WHYYYYYYY. sad

if it makes you feel better, i'm attempting to make my own working music box including an original tune, hand crafted wooden box and turning dancer. 3nodding

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm a Steampunker wannabe(the situation at home does not let me be as Steampunk as I'd like) but I'm no craftsmen.

Cutie-Pie

User Image

Yeah the colors of Hatchworth are a tad too loud. Oh my god right? Mr. Reed. I heart him. Jon's leaving of the group left me so sad... i didn't realize I had missed so much SPG announcements... like I just found out Rabbit was trans? I asked why he was dressed up as a girl while making video blogs and this one chick yelled at me.

User Image

Revie Creation
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

I feel the same... I don't know how to feel about Sam taking the Jon's place as hatchworth. I love Sam.... but it's gonna be hard for me to get over Jon.

User Image

Revie Creation
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

I'm so happy to find other SPG fans here! But I feel the same.... as soon as I fell hard for the Jon He left... and now I feel pretty empty inside. sad

User Image

Revie Creation
Professor Prion
Yes I do. 4laugh

yay blaugh i won't lie, after Jon left i stopped watching them as often, the character dynamic seems off now emo

same, i'm surprised to see so many, even if its just two or three. i know right ! ! Since the Jon left i just don't feel the same about SPG like i did before emo

i feel like his outfit, makeup and moustache are just way too much, it's like he's trying to out do the others. i glad Mr. Reed didn't become the next bot tho, he's way to gorgeous to cover his face with makeup emotion_kirakira

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hmmm.. Also I think that whether or not you really enjoy steampunk, the only correct answer to your poll is no.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Valtiel the Watcher
Hmmm.. Also I think that whether or not you really enjoy steampunk, the only correct answer to your poll is no.

Lots of Steampunkers have an Alter Ego its a big part of the culture.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

Yeah the colors of Hatchworth are a tad too loud. Oh my god right? Mr. Reed. I heart him. Jon's leaving of the group left me so sad... i didn't realize I had missed so much SPG announcements... like I just found out Rabbit was trans? I asked why he was dressed up as a girl while making video blogs and this one chick yelled at me.

User Image

Revie Creation
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

Revie Creation
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

i didn't know he was trans i thought he was just a cross dresser, but yeah some of the fans are a little too hardcore. like really they're a busker group it's not like everyone knows everything about them.
even hatchworth's persona is off. rabbit was the slightly off quirky one, the jon was the naive cute one, and spine was the cool mature one. now they have two loose screws and a cool guy making the dynamic weird and not whole. the jon will be surely missed, and unlike when the chick robot left (whose name escapes me) the band won't get better, it'll just be

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
This group sounds interesting.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
WolfdeHeartless
Valtiel the Watcher

it may be that I associate the term with "fursona" that I have difficulty accepting the term.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Valtiel the Watcher
WolfdeHeartless
Valtiel the Watcher

it may be that I associate the term with "fursona" that I have difficulty accepting the term.

Eh Furry is a lifestyle but its a way to escape your dull life Steampunk is that and a wish of a wonderful world that could have and could be real.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
WolfdeHeartless
Valtiel the Watcher
WolfdeHeartless
Valtiel the Watcher

Eh Furry is a lifestyle but its a way to escape your dull life Steampunk is that and a wish of a wonderful world that could have and could be real.
well as I said I like the aesthetic and the cool period attire and whatnot but some of the auxiliary stuff that people tack onto it like so many gears on a dress get a little overboard and tacky.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Valtiel the Watcher

Oh I agree whole heartedly gears and Victorian does not make Steampunk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff