Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Pseudo-Onkelos

I suppose your right about the criticism.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Calelith
Revie Creation

I prefer Ju ju Magic.
ninja

But there's a good chance, aside from listening to it on Youtube, we won't be hearing it much since the person that wrote it is no longer with the band.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Ju Ju magic and Saturday Night are favourite whee . Brass Goggles just happens to tell the story of their band, but yeah i shall miss the Jon, he was amazing too bad he couldn't contribute more to the band

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I mostly like steampunk jewellery and accent pieces rather than the entire style or home decor.
            I don't really see the appeal of having a ray gun sitting on the living room end table.

Cutie-Pie

User Image

I'm so happy to find other SPG fans here! But I feel the same.... as soon as I fell hard for the Jon He left... and now I feel pretty empty inside. sad

User Image

Revie Creation
Professor Prion
Revie Creation
Professor Prion
Steampunk is lovely. <3
I'm fairly certain there's a steampunk thread somewhere in the Real Life Fashion and Style forum, but it deals mostly with the fashion. Nice to see that there are more people out there who are interested in more than just the neat clothes.
I'll probably make a longer post in this thread in the morning, I'm too tired to type coherently at this point in time. xp

you know of SPG!?
Yes I do. 4laugh

yay blaugh i won't lie, after Jon left i stopped watching them as often, the character dynamic seems off now emo

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

I'm so happy to find other SPG fans here! But I feel the same.... as soon as I fell hard for the Jon He left... and now I feel pretty empty inside. sad

User Image

Revie Creation
Professor Prion
Revie Creation
Professor Prion
Steampunk is lovely. <3
I'm fairly certain there's a steampunk thread somewhere in the Real Life Fashion and Style forum, but it deals mostly with the fashion. Nice to see that there are more people out there who are interested in more than just the neat clothes.
I'll probably make a longer post in this thread in the morning, I'm too tired to type coherently at this point in time. xp

you know of SPG!?
Yes I do. 4laugh

yay blaugh i won't lie, after Jon left i stopped watching them as often, the character dynamic seems off now emo

same, i'm surprised to see so many, even if its just two or three. i know right ! ! Since the Jon left i just don't feel the same about SPG like i did before emo

Conservative Seeker

I think the steampunk style is absolutely fascinating, but so expensive to do. //sigh.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ambrognia
I think the steampunk style is absolutely fascinating, but so expensive to do. //sigh.

God I know but aren't a lot of fantasy lifestyles clothing pricey like vampires?

Conservative Seeker

WolfdeHeartless
Ambrognia

God I know but aren't a lot of fantasy lifestyles clothing pricey like vampires?

Sadly.
Oh the woes of a broke person, lol.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I know it sucks but despite my believe it doesn't seem like a lot of Steampunkers hang on gaia.
My prom dress was steam punk confused

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ninja feline
My prom dress was steam punk confused

Awsome! That sound so cool.

Rainbow Ladykiller

so uuuh... what are we discussing about this?

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
1tty bitty kitty

Well I wanna talk about Steampunk lifestyle in general but it seems were just arguing over whether or not it is a lifestyle. And I'm well aware of what Steampunk is.

Rainbow Ladykiller

WolfdeHeartless
1tty bitty kitty

Well I wanna talk about Steampunk lifestyle in general but it seems were just arguing over whether or not it is a lifestyle. And I'm well aware of what Steampunk is.

Well I'm not sure I'd consider it a lifestyle, but I do consider it a hobby. Though when taken far enough, it is considered a lifestyle, even if it is rare to find someone who dresses it that often. Most people, as I understand it, don't do it daily, or often enough for it to be a lifestyle.

I'd say people like SPG would make it a lifestyle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff