Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leaf

donnerpartyallnight
Telling someone else they're acting like a child is one of the immature things you can do. rolleyes
So telling them that they are acting like a total idiot after you've politely asked them to calm down sevral times is more immature then rasing your voice and threatening someone I see your logic rofl
Yunalesca Marii
Marcus Junius Brutus
Yunalesca Marii
Marcus Junius Brutus
Yunalesca Marii

lmao, k?

EDIT: Edit what, exactly?

What you posted before you edited it. Even you thought it was too depressing, huh? lol

What?
I didn't edit my post.
I only posted once.

What the ******** are YOU talking about?

And so begins the panicked denial. rolleyes

I seriously don't know what you're talking about...
I posted this " confused "
and then replied back to you.

I really don't know what the ******** you're talking about.. but okay, I guess.

Don't be so rough on him. He is having an episode.

Tipsy Codger

Depends on your definition of "Adult" honestly. Everyone gets older, not everyone grows up.

I've just learned when to pick my fights. Against parents (mine at least), it's best just to let it go, even if you think you are right in that situation. You just aren't gonna win no matter what you do.

Leaf

VVhite Rabbit
Depends on your definition of "Adult" honestly. Everyone gets older, not everyone grows up.

I've just learned when to pick my fights. Against parents (mine at least), it's best just to let it go, even if you think you are right in that situation. You just aren't gonna win no matter what you do.
I do just let it go my parrents do this way to often though

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
G-Dragon Has Arrived
donnerpartyallnight
Telling someone else they're acting like a child is one of the immature things you can do. rolleyes
So telling them that they are acting like a total idiot after you've politely asked them to calm down sevral times is more immature then rasing your voice and threatening someone I see your logic rofl
Yes. You're name calling, which is immature. Rather than making a valid point against them. rofl
donnerpartyallnight

Not if it's true.

Leaf

donnerpartyallnight
G-Dragon Has Arrived
donnerpartyallnight
Yes. You're name calling, which is immature. Rather than making a valid point against them. rofl
I've already made a valid point by being calm and telling them how there acting is wrong judgements are sometimes if not always required to make valid points

Tipsy Codger

G-Dragon Has Arrived
I do just let it go my parrents do this way to often though

It is frustrating, but there is always that little self-satisfaction that crops up when things end the way you thought they would. However, it's a good way to see how the problem is resolved under different circumstances than what you would have chosen. Maybe it goes quicker, easier, or maybe it doesn't.

I'd just get whatever they want done with, then go take a walk or play a game.

Greedy Receiver

Vague description is vague. You fail to mention what led to the yelling, what you did, and so on.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
d a s A r t i f e x
donnerpartyallnight

Not if it's true.
No name calling to begin with is still immature.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
G-Dragon Has Arrived
donnerpartyallnight
G-Dragon Has Arrived
donnerpartyallnight
I've already made a valid point by being calm and telling them how there acting is wrong judgements are sometimes if not always required to make valid points
Your grammar is so bad I can hardly understand what you're saying anymore.

Leaf

donnerpartyallnight
G-Dragon Has Arrived
donnerpartyallnight
G-Dragon Has Arrived
donnerpartyallnight
You're just saying that because I raise a valid point lol

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
G-Dragon Has Arrived
donnerpartyallnight
G-Dragon Has Arrived
donnerpartyallnight
G-Dragon Has Arrived
donnerpartyallnight
You're just saying that because I raise a valid point lol
No, I say that because you literally make no sense and I couldn't understand what you were saying.

Leaf

Eisefin
Vague description is vague. You fail to mention what led to the yelling, what you did, and so on.
My dad ask me a question I answer it 10 minuets later he ask the same question I tell him he already ask me that question. Then he goes on threatening to not buy food for me because he "can't talk with me any more" I tell him why I told him that and I already answered his question. He then goes on to star raising his voice even more telling me that we need to go home while I'm in the middle of eating in a subway I tell him to calm down calmly because we are in a public area he tells me that I don't care where we are I'll raise my voice and yell at you then he goes out and waits in the car. On the way home he is emotionally driving (out of anger) and slams on the breaks and all my stuff goes flying and I had a few papers on the floor he tells me I have s**t on the floor and I tell him he's acting like a baby about this whole situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff