Welcome to Gaia! ::

leaving my parents house and dropping out of school
I wish I would have told the one I have been in love with for over 10 years how I really felt about him when I had the chance to instead of turing away out of fear and insecurity. It haunts me everyday!
I've regretted too many things in my life.
I should've appreciated the time I had with my dad.
All that is left are just-- memories... neutral
Microwavable Hobo Party

I wish I hadn't just swallowed all the lies my dad told me about my mom while they were splitting up, and I really wish I hadn't been so mean to her. Poor mommy. .____.

I'm the exact same way with my father. crying My bio-father at least. He made her out to be the bad guy when she was the one putting the food on the table and keeping a roof over my head. He's just a plain loser. ><;;; He won't even call his own mother who's prolly 80 by now. O_O
I wish I never sinned... that way I could go to heaven when i die, lol, I don't think that is possible for a human though! I don't really know? Anyway, I don't have anything that bad to take back... and if I do, it is probably personal..lol ^^
heart GOD BLESS heart
I should have never asked my mom for a little sister... xd
User Image
I regret nothing. Sure, I have a really heavy guilt sense, but I would be a loud-mouthed brat if it we not for my mistakes.

I love you;; and comments... Questing 500 of them...
If I regret anything that I've done...it's what I haven't done that I feel horrible about. There's not enough time to do everything and I regret not being able to do everything. I just wish there was more time to develop all that I want to create.
I wish I had never cut myself.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
i wish too kill all my teachers
they suck mrgreen
xXDark Side of the MoonxX
Regretting is a waste of time.

Agreed, theres heaps of things i want to not have done, but i cant change whats already happened

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finwë Elendil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Visit my dragons!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces