Welcome to Gaia! ::

have gone completely down hill.. seriously... "whts wrong with being a lesbian/bi/gay" blah blah blah

nothing!! be who you want to be dont let stupid people decide for you.. your choice.. stressed

in the summer all this thread was fashion & style now everyones comes from the genral discussion and posts crap basically about nothing.. just stupid s**t.. can we get on with some serious discussion... say...

what do you wish to achieve in say 10 years? 20 years? 30 years?

i dno anything thats not 'do i look hot in my pix' thats what really ******** me off..

i just hope somewere out there someone agrees/listens to wht im saying and i can finally have a discussion with someone who doesnt care if there liked.. isnt self obbsessed.. and someone who is basically interested in the more important things in life.. than waht people think of them..

ok..

rant over blaugh
[please no 13 year olds giving me drama.. coz its pathetic.. and you'll lose] xd

Intellectual Mage

13,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Athlete 50
  • Rebuilder 100
There are some serious threads about love and futures and such, you just have to work to find them. I understand your feelings.

But I guarantee you most of the people that post pointless topics do it because they're bored.
Azure_Vampire_666
There are some serious threads about love and futures and such, you just have to work to find them. I understand your feelings.

But I guarantee you most of the people that post pointless topics do it because they're bored.

i know i know.. its just i used to go on this forum all the time and then all te silly 13 years olds ruined it.. gonk

all they care about is people liking them.. and its just annoying..

ive searched throught pages before and found nothing but crap..

i dont understand why people have to post such stuff.. if your bored find yourself something productive to do.. not spam a page full of crap lol!!

n e way how are u? x

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
So this thread is much better.
When this thread has NO relevance to Lifestyles at ALL?

Yes there are pointless ones. But so is this. Your 'rant' will not change it.
i get a good laugh out of some of them! but yes they have gone own hill
[Nympho] Whore
So this thread is much better.
When this thread has NO relevance to Lifestyles at ALL?

Yes there are pointless ones. But so is this. Your 'rant' will not change it.

i agree

i clicked on this link thinking it'd be one with a point
but it's actually worse

and for the record, i'm 13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items