Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starlit Moonscape
melted glass slipper
Starlit Moonscape
The only LD regs I like are Pink Plaid, Dromias and ectogasm...oh yeah, and the pigeon man. then there's always No Mercy and Toxilicks. I also really like Chieftan Twilight regardless of what people think.

And this is what your typical male LDER is like

is that an american psycho quote in your sig

Sorry, I didn't see your post. Most replies never show up.

Anyhow, yes it is. Good book and movie.

agreed, and it's ok. are you using the app?
Unfortunately, this s**t-line is what the LD has been on for awhile. in fact, not just here, pretty much ALL of the Gaia forums (save maybe the Chatterbox)

It sucks to hear it's gotten even worse lately, because I thought it was already in the shitter. Used to be new threads would pop up every few minutes, and posts on popular threads (of the moment) had reposts and responses within seconds.

Now those same troll-monger threads you mention sit around for days while barely having 10-or-less pages. The forums used to be Gaia's life-blood, but now...

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Compound Me
This place kind of sucks. Why bother? What I really see is a lot of "shitposting" and not enough content to shitpost on. I haven't seen an actual topic that wasn't some trolls or some awkward weird... drama. Is this just an awkward time for LD or par for the course?

I guess I would call myself a regular cause I come here every time I get on. It seems to be a hit or miss kind of a thing. Some days there are tons of topics to discuss and others are just crap. I've seen a lot of contradictory posts, like someone will post one thing and once a discussion starts they start to contradict themselves in their attempt to defend themselves. A lot of the time those are annoying. Other than that I like this forum.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

SirPuzzle
Has anyone ever noticed how negative teenagers and young adults are towards other people and how positive (actual) adults are towards other people?

Whenever anyone describes the LD it's always just insulting people. If it's so bad why do you even post here?

Because it's a never ending cycle of people wanting to feel superior to others.
This is why I filed a ticket for account closure. I don't want to be here anymore.

EDIT: Also, hi Gonecrazy emotion_kirakira I'll miss you. Bye! emotion_bigheart

Demonic Ally

Dolce Rogue
SirPuzzle
Has anyone ever noticed how negative teenagers and young adults are towards other people and how positive (actual) adults are towards other people?

Whenever anyone describes the LD it's always just insulting people. If it's so bad why do you even post here?

This is why I filed a ticket for account closure. I don't want to be here anymore.
crying
think of all those items nobody will ever be able to use

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
SirPuzzle

crying

I don't really care anymore lol.
Gaia is detrimental to me so that's why I did it. I'm just waiting for them to get to it and close it.

Demonic Ally

Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
SirPuzzle

crying

Gaia is detrimental to me so that's why I did it. I'm just waiting for them to get to it and close it.
I'll miss you, Gabby.
You never talk to me anymore.

EDIT: If you don't want them...? emotion_awesome

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
SirPuzzle

crying

I'll miss you, Gabby.

I'll miss y'all too, except for the cunts. Those, nah. ******** them. They know who they are.
I'd talk to you more and s**t, but I'm trying to separate myself from Gaia. I need to move on, it ain't you it's me. I'm sorry for that. Who knows, maybe when tc is alive I can pop in and pay y'all a visit.

I ain't giving you s**t bruh.
This account is going down with all my gold and items bc I'm a greedy b***h. emotion_dowant

Demonic Ally

Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
SirPuzzle

crying

I'll miss you, Gabby.

I'll miss y'all too, except for the cunts. Those, nah. ******** them. They know who they are.
I'd talk to you more and s**t, but I'm trying to separate myself from Gaia. I need to move on, it ain't you it's me. I'm sorry for that. Who knows, maybe when tc is alive I can pop in and pay y'all a visit.

This account is going down with all my gold and items bc I'm a greedy b***h. emotion_dowant
brrruuuuhhh
TC is always alive

Also bruuuuuuuh
sad

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
crying

I'll miss you, Gabby.

brrruuuuhhh
TC is always alive

Also bruuuuuuuh
sad

Goodbye, Brian.
Take care, bruh. emotion_bigheart

Demonic Ally

Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
crying

I'll miss you, Gabby.

brrruuuuhhh
TC is always alive

Also bruuuuuuuh
sad

Goodbye, Brian.
bruuuuuuuhhhhh
don't leave me bruh

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
I'll miss you, Gabby.

brrruuuuhhh
TC is always alive

Also bruuuuuuuh
sad

Goodbye, Brian.
bruuuuuuuhhhhh
don't leave me bruh

I love you, bruh.
Take care.

Demonic Ally

Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
Dolce Rogue
Dromias Weasels
I'll miss you, Gabby.

brrruuuuhhh
TC is always alive

Also bruuuuuuuh
sad

Goodbye, Brian.
bruuuuuuuhhhhh
don't leave me bruh

I love you, bruh.
Take care.
BRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUH

Benevolent Smoker