Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Duck

This place kind of sucks. Why bother? What I really see is a lot of "shitposting" and not enough content to shitpost on. I haven't seen an actual topic that wasn't some trolls or some awkward weird... drama. Is this just an awkward time for LD or par for the course?

Bashful Bookworm

I don't think I post enough to be a regular, but I hang out in here all the time 'cause the people are varying degrees of awesome.
Topics are also more than just one liners, most of them at least.

Sparkly Duck

Stephnananana

I don't think I post enough to be a regular, but I hang out in here all the time 'cause the people are varying degrees of awesome.
Topics are also more than just one liners, most of them at least.

I'll update my OP to reflect what I actually want to say. A little out of me old mind right now and couldn't form my own words.

What I really see is a lot of "shitposting" and not enough content to shitpost on. I haven't seen an actual topic that wasn't some trolls or some awkward weird... drama. Is this just an awkward time for LD or par for the course?

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It's both an awkward time and standard.

If you're new, I recommend leaving now before you become one.

Bashful Bookworm

Compound Me

I think it's just that awkward stage right now, it goes through it every now and then.
And then sometimes I step in and there's a bunch of new threads actually up with interesting topics for people to comment and discuss on.

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
i feel like a lot of the old trolls are gone, so there's only like one team of trolls. and so the one team of trolls get to feast on the ld, and don't have to develop any intelligent thought to compete with the rest of the trolls bc there are none.

you know?

I took a business class once, and i learned that if there isn't any competition, then there isn't any motivation to do better, because you're the only one. they HAVE to get it from you.

basically we need more trolls, not less.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
It's kind of an awkward time, but awkward times are also not altogether uncommon.

Also, mostly because I like some of the people, and because it satisfies my need for socialization.

Blessed Prophet

It's been this way for a while.

Demonic Ally

the only oldfag regs left are me and spacenavy

ffs i miss the old days

Sparkly Duck

Toxilicks

No need to make silly comments now.

Oliva the Bootstrapper
i feel like a lot of the old trolls are gone, so there's only like one team of trolls. and so the one team of trolls get to feast on the ld, and don't have to develop any intelligent thought to compete with the rest of the trolls bc there are none.

you know?

I took a business class once, and i learned that if there isn't any competition, then there isn't any motivation to do better, because you're the only one. they HAVE to get it from you.

Holy s**t you're right. Are there any local classes where one can earn an associates in trolling? Not looking for a 4 year program.

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Compound Me
Toxilicks

No need to make silly comments now.

Oliva the Bootstrapper

you know?

Holy s**t you're right. Are there any local classes where one can earn an associates in trolling? Not looking for a 4 year program.
no idea. my tip is just don't insult feminists or women that believe in women's rights.

we have enough of those. oh yeah, don't be racist either. we need someone to viciously assault religion, people who do poor eye makeup, scene/emo/goth parents, stupid people, or dare i say it...
people who play madden scream
Dromias Weasels
the only oldfag regs left are me and spacenavy

ffs i miss the old days

lol.
my memory as to how long i've been here is foggy but i'm pretty sure it's been too long. i like some people here but they kind of get drowned out by the constant hate threads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff