Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Conversationalist

OK so I have been wondering for a wile now if you are a suicidal person and you ask a another person to kill you and that person does it...is it consider suicide? this is more of a moral and religious question than anything else
idk, there is something called "suicide by cop" in which a person does something that makes a cop feel threatened enough to use lethal force and that counts as suicide. but i don't think person a getting shot by person b after consenting counts as suicide by definition.
*lurks waiting to see other responses*
I'm pretty sure that is def murder.

Dapper Man-Lover

On the other person's part, it's considered murder, but for you, it's assisted suicide. In the eyes of a religious deity, it would still be considered suicide because you had someone kill you (i.e. knowingly and willingly had your life terminated).

3nodding
Shadow Coon II
On the other person's part, it's considered murder, but for you, it's assisted suicide. In the eyes of a religious deity, it would still be considered suicide because you had someone kill you (i.e. knowingly and willingly had your life terminated).

3nodding
This sounds about right to me. Murder for one, assisted suicide for the other.
Yeah the only reason i will kill another person is if they shot at me first. or they may turn in to zobies and i have to kill them now lol. dont help others kill themselves be a true friends and beat their minds back to normal it usually works.
Tuxedo Avenger
Shadow Coon II

3nodding
This sounds about right to me. Murder for one, assisted suicide for the other.

This is our d e c i s i o n to live fast and die young.
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.

Agreed.

We'll choke on our v o m i t and that will be the end.
We were fated to pretend.
I definately call it murder. If you want to kill yourself, do it yourself. Don't get other people involved into YOUR decission. I am very against suicide. Pulling others into killing you will make them pay for your selfish needs. That's my opinion.
There is a company that provide death help to older people in Swaziland (i think it is spelt like that) without it being murder. so i guess it would be help to suicide. then to answer your question, i ask another question "what is the penalty for suicide?"

Shameless Conversationalist

Warlord Nazdreg
There is a company that provide death help to older people in Swaziland (i think it is spelt like that) without it being murder. so i guess it would be help to suicide. then to answer your question, i ask another question "what is the penalty for suicide?"

the catholics say it's hell....legally in some places if you attempt suicide and fail you will be punish by the law...yeah like that will help the coward
rockergirl001
Warlord Nazdreg

the catholics say it's hell....legally in some places if you attempt suicide and fail you will be punish by the law...yeah like that will help the coward
Well personally I don't believe in religious fairy tales. but the other thing, well it is a humoring thought tho. punish someone that already don't want to live, instead of putting him/her up with a therapist
It'd be a little difficult to prove that the person killed actaully asked you to do it, provided they're dead and all, to authorities after killing them. Personally, I can't say I see a problem with euthenasia, but the legal system seems to.
suicune_dude
It'd be a little difficult to prove that the person killed actaully asked you to do it, provided they're dead and all, to authorities after killing them. Personally, I can't say I see a problem with euthenasia, but the legal system seems to.
unless he left his signature on a suicide note neutral
Warlord Nazdreg
suicune_dude

Forgery's always an option. It would simply become hell in the courts.
suicune_dude
Warlord Nazdreg
suicune_dude

Forgery's always an option. It would simply become hell in the courts.
indeed, well, videotaped suicide note then? (you can tell if someone is under gunpoint on his/her behavior)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff