Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
i like tumblr. it's funny and i find a lot of things that are relatabe to me.

a lot of people don't want to try it because they're disgusted by hipsters and they expect it to be a lot of artsy fartsy stuck up douchebags, but it's not even like that. it seems like on tumblr there's no hate and for some reason i love that.
Tumblr is an evil, terrible website that will give you viruses. I've been through five computers, all ruined by Tumblr. Stay away...
Shittons of Hipsters. Mine is all over the place. But alot of sketchy stuff goes on there. Tumblr is more of the: "pour your heart out" site. Ive seen a few people I follow lament about the lack of love, to obsessing over them, to just a generalized post. But most posts are pictures that are re-blogged. When you write text is when its more personal, or reflective of who you are. However, Tumblr gets alot of use because of its simpicity over other micro-blogging sites.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
I use it; mainly to cure boredom.

Autobiographer

I made one a year ago to blog about movies. It's kinda dead now. =x

Invisible Citizen

User Image

Do you use tumblr? Yes.

If so, why? My original blog was meant for just posting pictures of my pets, my new blog (of less than 24 hours ago) consists of my pets, personal posts and pictures.
At least it will consist of that over the next couple weeks. I find it fun and I like speaking to the people on there and learning about things. o:

Charitable Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
                  I have a Tumblr, but I rarely use it.
                  I just got one so I could find awesome pictures of Green Day and hair styles I liked.

User Image
Welcome to a new kind of tension.
Vote For Green Day!
They can't lose to ******** Tokio Hotel!
I use Tumblr, but you all will never know my url D:<

It's like my journal. I have three blogs, actually.

Aged Survivor

I have two tumblrs that are about music. One's for daily video game posting and the other is metal.
I do notice that a lot of tumblr blogs don't really blog. I seem to be the only one. I'm thinking about using another blog site but might not.
Successor Of Fate
I have two tumblrs that are about music. One's for daily video game posting and the other is metal.
I do notice that a lot of tumblr blogs don't really blog. I seem to be the only one. I'm thinking about using another blog site but might not.

I actually blog every two days or so, but I spend the rest of my time posting nvideos of musicn or posting images. ninja
Yeah its like outing yourself as a hipster

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I have one, I love it. It's pretty addictive, and there's a pretty good sense of community. I used to feel that here but Gaia is waaaaay different nowadays, and not many of my friends are still here- so tumblr has become like a second home to me, internet-wise smile

Witty Conversationalist

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Pretty much yeah.

Blessed Prophet

5,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
In the end, its all recycled s**t. Hard to find original content in there.
I am very addicted to Tumblr.
I met many wonderful people on there!
I don't run a Hipster blog, but I have seen many around. I tend to make fun of them LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games