Welcome to Gaia! ::

and it fixes everything except it has one weird side effect.

It's completely stopped my hair growth.

I'm not losing hair at all, but not growing any more. Which means no more shaving, but at the same time, the hair on my head isnt growing either.

I'm not sure what to think of it.
Shave your pubes and we can roleplay that you're a young woman and I'll teach you about the joys of sex!

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
That....sounds like a very good side effect to me. Does it say that should be a possible side effect?
Get a nice haircut and then never worry about your hairstyle again!! 8D

Chatty Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
What's it for, exactly?
inviso87
That....sounds like a very good side effect to me. Does it say that should be a possible side effect?

Yes.

It only bothers me because where I live our water is bad and it kills your hair-- it splits the ends bad and I have to get it trimmed every month or it just knots up... and my hair is only shoulder length.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Howling Wolf God
inviso87

Yes.

It only bothers me because where I live our water is bad and it kills your hair-- it splits the ends bad and I have to get it trimmed every month or it just knots up... and my hair is only shoulder length.

Temp med or permanent med? If it's temp and there are no other side effects, it's up to you on what you want to do about it. If it's permanent, clearly that could be a problem and perhaps you should consider seeing if you can take something else.

Or you could cut your hair really short but...I dunno if that's a good idea or not razz
Howling Wolf God
inviso87

Yes.

How often do you wash your hair? With what?

If you do end up having to take your hair too short, take it as a blessing in disguise and do wild things with wigs. XD
Start eating more foods with folic acid in them. Folic acid increases hair growth.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'd be tempted just so I wouldn't have to shave again.
inviso87
Howling Wolf God
inviso87

Yes.

Temp med or permanent med? If it's temp and there are no other side effects, it's up to you on what you want to do about it. If it's permanent, clearly that could be a problem and perhaps you should consider seeing if you can take something else.

Or you could cut your hair really short but...I dunno if that's a good idea or not razz

I dont know if it's a temp or perm med yet. Sounds like I'll be on it for a minimum of a year.
The other thing you don't know is if it's a temporary or permanent side-effect. Most medications take some time to "settle in", and you can have initial shock side-effects that do go away over time.
Flynn MacCumhaill
Howling Wolf God
inviso87

Yes.

If you do end up having to take your hair too short, take it as a blessing in disguise and do wild things with wigs. XD

That's what I've been considering--the wigs, I mean. I have thick naturally curly hair (it does the shirly temple curls if I air dry it without anything in it) and I've always hated it.

Our water isnt drinkable. It's high in bacterial iron and arsnic. I use a leave-in conditioner that's made for our water type after showers that helps a little bit.
Howling Wolf God
Flynn MacCumhaill
Howling Wolf God
inviso87

Yes.

That's what I've been considering--the wigs, I mean. I have thick naturally curly hair (it does the shirly temple curls if I air dry it without anything in it) and I've always hated it.

Our water isnt drinkable. It's high in bacterial iron and arsnic. I use a leave-in conditioner that's made for our water type after showers that helps a little bit.

..... What country are you in? O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces