Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its a toasted bagel with cream cheese, and....get this.....bread and butter pickles.

Delicious!!!!
It seems as if you're on the verge of creating a new cream cheese flavor.
That truly sounds glorious. I may have to try that one day.
Did you use gherkins? Dill? Or am I completely off to what a butter pickle is?
Enlighten me, oh talented toasty one.
roffles! sounds weird @__@ but if you say its delicious then ill try it razz
I have no idea what bread and butter pickles are.

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
They're disgustingly sweet pickles that Hardees uses on their six dollar burgers.

I hate them..I like my pickles to be tart.
A bread and Butter pickle, in response to your queiries, is a pickle that has more of a sweeter taste, as opposed to the normal dill pickle which is "tart".

Very yummy!
mmmmmmmmm
thts sounds very yummylicious XD

Wheezing Smoker

Even though I'm not too fond of bread-n-butter pickles, that sounds really good right now... mrgreen

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sounds weird but I might try it.
...butter pickle?
if pickles didn't make me feel like totally barfing, that would probably delicious. I made up a food. Bake a pie crust/use a tortilla/bread maybe, scoop out a whole bunch of peanut butter, use about half as much Nutella (a hazelnut chocolate mix, u can just use melted chocolat though, i spose), 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, a little bit of nutmeg, about 1/4 or maybe 1/2 cup (depends on how much peanutbutter/Nutella stuff you have) coconut stuff, same amount chopped up pecans and 1/2 chopped granny smith apple. you mix up the spices and the peanut butter and Nutella, then put the other stuff on top. i like it best in a pie crust. smile Also, grapefruit and some cheeses tast really good together.
my friend would love that! she obsesses over pickles.
rootbeer and milk

yummm
Congrats? n.n
16Elkera16
if pickles didn't make me feel like totally barfing, that would probably delicious. I made up a food. Bake a pie crust/use a tortilla/bread maybe, scoop out a whole bunch of peanut butter, use about half as much Nutella (a hazelnut chocolate mix, u can just use melted chocolat though, i spose), 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, a little bit of nutmeg, about 1/4 or maybe 1/2 cup (depends on how much peanutbutter/Nutella stuff you have) coconut stuff, same amount chopped up pecans and 1/2 chopped granny smith apple. you mix up the spices and the peanut butter and Nutella, then put the other stuff on top. i like it best in a pie crust. smile Also, grapefruit and some cheeses tast really good together.

That sounds yummy. I love nutella. Warmed up nuttella shakeaway(milkshake place - they have 100s of flavours). Thats heaven.
~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces