Welcome to Gaia! ::

PinkFireFly
Sophia Lovely
PinkFireFly
Sophia Lovely
I have an online relationship type thing, but it is more of an e-physical thing.
Weird.

E-physical? I'm not getting you. You can't be physical through the internet O_o

Unless your partner can make your CD driver pop out and touch you.

Cybering type thing. I am going to put an end to it.

Ah. It's more of less casual text-sex, so it shouldn't be that bad. Unless of course you're already in a relationship.

Its like full on cybering, and its not a relationship. Yet. I think he digs me :/
Bleh.

4,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
First of all, it's so good to see a POSITIVE thread about this for once! biggrin

I have never had a boyfriend at all, especially where I live, because the boys here seem to not have much interest in me (I'm not much interested in them, either, because I'm not really like most of the people here, lol), other than staring, so for the solution, I turn/have turned to the internet.

I had an online relationship with a boy who lives in the upper part of my state (about an hour away), I had called him a few times, but it turned sour, because I was quite shy with him, and, to be honest, our relationship was mostly cybering (that's kind of how it started, actually, so it was like we did everything in reverse - NOT a good idea!).

But now I have been extremely lucky to have met, a pretty awesome dude, if I do say so myself, although, we are currently not in a relationship (but we are...pursuing each other, though, so I decided to post here). We've been talking to each other for about 9 months, starting off as friends. He lives about an hour away, as well, and this time, I'm doing things right smile I'm hoping to meet him sometime in January, February, or March.

But anyways, I wanna send a HUGGGGEEE KUDOS TO YOU ALL, involved in these complicated things, and good luck with all of your families (I know that they're tough to deal with; my father doesn't like the idea)!
heart I used to heart

We were just good friends from his knowing (though I secretly LOVE him, and pray to God he loves me back). But then he ran away and I've never seen him again.

.I miss him.
Eh, I had two online relationships.
I still talk to my first boyfriend.
We're really close.
My second one didn't work out because I didn't really love him all too much and felt bad.
But my first online relationship was great.
Met him off tagged.
i met my ex/friend through gaia as well. were together for like 7+ months, but in the end....there was no connection =/. we are both from a different state and met 3 times in person. we're just friends now. i have nothing against online relationships, i think they could work out!! hmm, im just going on hiatus with love atm..... sad .

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I have one!!! =DDDD
We met on gaia, been dating for over a year, and are going to be living together over in England for five months come January 12th!
And I'm soooo nervous. o.o;;;
I met my girlfriend first in school. She left home to live with her gram because she can't stand her dad's girlfriend. She came over as my sister's friend. I fell in love with her while she was in the same school as me. She asked me out after spending a weekend or two at my house. after three weeks, we broke up. Us breaking up is what made me know I loved her. It hurt so much not to have her, to hold her. She asked me out again after two weeks and two days. That lifted my heart up so high, I just had to cry. We've been together ever since then. It'll be ten weeks Thursday. You just gotta love love right? heart First kiss December 26 2007 heart
I've had them, and I have learned so much from them, do's and don'ts if you will. I'm in one right now and I think I'm finally doing things right for once. We'll have been dating for two months come the 13th. We're meeting in person on the 16th, and she's coming to stay at my dorm for 5 1/2 days. A friend is going with me to pick her up and after that we have plenty of time to really get to know each other. I'm really excited about it. She's a little older than me, 24, whereas I am 21.

Before I met her, I had 3 relationships, and in all 3 I came away with something, either something that the other taught me, or a little lesson about relationships and dating online. So, what I've learned from all three has brought me to this relationship and allowed me to know what was good and bad. Like... with this one, I refused to get in a relationship, unless I was to meet the person in person quite soon. Less than a year, but sooner than that. I wanted to be able to see the person, and to visit back and forth more often than just once. If things work out, I'm going to see her for spring break, and then going down again in May. She's planning a few "surprise" trips to see me in the summer.
I WAS in an online relationship for a long time, though we've stayed friends. We met when we were both 11 (in fact, his birthday is just a day after mine) and dated until we were 13. Although we don't live that far apart (he's in Vancouver and I'm in San Francisco) we never met and still haven't, and it was hell, but I'm definitely better for the experience. We met on Habbo Hotel, by the way. xD He never came to Gaia.

I still talk to him on MSN occasionally and we're still affectionate with each other, more like best-buddy relationship.
I'm living with my online girlfriend now. She moved in a few months ago and things are great.
goddess_elppy
I have one!!! =DDDD
We met on gaia, been dating for over a year, and are going to be living together over in England for five months come January 12th!

Hey Elppy! Oooh that's almost the same as mine! My boyfriend is coming here in March, for 3 whole months, then we'll both go back to America where I'll stay for 2 months - that's 5 months of togetherness =D it makes the waiting definitely worth it.

Zac Beaver
I met my girlfriend first in school. She left home to live with her gram because she can't stand her dad's girlfriend. She came over as my sister's friend. I fell in love with her while she was in the same school as me. She asked me out after spending a weekend or two at my house. after three weeks, we broke up. Us breaking up is what made me know I loved her. It hurt so much not to have her, to hold her. She asked me out again after two weeks and two days. That lifted my heart up so high, I just had to cry. We've been together ever since then. It'll be ten weeks Thursday. You just gotta love love right? heart First kiss December 26 2007 heart

Not to bash you, but you're not in an online relationship .. and I've read in other threads how obsessed you two together are.

Mouseh
I'm living with my online girlfriend now. She moved in a few months ago and things are great.

I envy you .. so much haha. Must finally be great to say you're finally living together.

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PinkFireFly
goddess_elppy
I have one!!! =DDDD

Hey Elppy! Oooh that's almost the same as mine! My boyfriend is coming here in March, for 3 whole months, then we'll both go back to America where I'll stay for 2 months - that's 5 months of togetherness =D it makes the waiting definitely worth it.

Hey Pink!
I'm mostly nervous about the flight, cause it'll be like, 8 or 9 hours overseas.
He lives in England, and I live in America.
I'm also nervous about going through customs, cause I don't know if they're going to want to kick me back across "the pond" or not.
Is it very rigorous to go through wherever you are?
Specially if he stays for more than a few weeks?
I've always wanted to try an online relationship
but I can barely hold a conversation enough as it is.... sweatdrop
goddess_elppy
PinkFireFly
goddess_elppy
I have one!!! =DDDD

Hey Pink!
I'm mostly nervous about the flight, cause it'll be like, 8 or 9 hours overseas.
He lives in England, and I live in America.
I'm also nervous about going through customs, cause I don't know if they're going to want to kick me back across "the pond" or not.
Is it very rigorous to go through wherever you are?
Specially if he stays for more than a few weeks?

Don't worry, you're an American going to England, you'll barely be having any trouble at all. I live in the Netherlands, just across England (but there's a 1 hour time difference).

My boyfriend came to stay with me for 2 months. He went through customs like a breeze, it's just that the plane arrived later than expected.

I mean, the only thing you have to do is get in line, show your passport, get a visa in it, and poof you can go out, to England!

Also, I advise you to sleep on the plane, or to bring some music with you or something. My boyfriend told me he was bored as hell on the plane for 9 hours. Good thing that when he goes back again this time, I'll be there with him on the plane to keep him company ^_^

Have you ever been on a plane?
Flamingo Tea Party
I've always wanted to try an online relationship
but I can barely hold a conversation enough as it is.... sweatdrop

Yeah .. online relationships are all about the conversations. Maybe it's just not for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff