Welcome to Gaia! ::

I smoke. Cigarettes and I've recently stopped smoking weed... sort of. For my brothers.
Basically all my friends smoke weed.
I don't really know my opinion on it. You want to smoke, go for it, you know the risks.
I've stopped for little whiles.
I like to smoke socially. It's a great way to talk to and meet new people.. as weird as that seems.
I was at a party and talked to everyone outside because I went to go smoke.
It was nice. Asking to borrow a lighter is a good excuse to talk to someone too.

Dedicated Loiterer

Do you smoke? If so what do you smoke?

Very rarely, but yes I do. I smoke pipe tobacco.

Have friends that smoke?

Yes. We smoke, as a social activity, often after long days at work, or nights that we just want to sit around, relax, and do next to nothing.

What do you think about smoking?

In moderation, it isn't bad. Moderation means different things to different people; my friends and I smoke maybe once every month or two.

Ever tried smoking or tried to quit smoking?

Refer to above comments.

Adored Admirer

I am bored. I think I'll just answer the questions.

No.

Have friends that smoke?

Yes.

It is a disgusting habit.

No.
I will never understand why any educated person would ever pick up such an expensive, addicting, unhealthy habit. I guess I subconsciously look down on people who smoke, but I don't really have a problem with my friends smoking, they can live their own lives. But I will not date a smoker.

Dapper Gekko

Yes, I smoke quiet regularly. I smoke Pall Mall light 100s

Have friends that smoke?
It's about an even 50/50 split to be honest.
Well obviously I don't mind it, but I do have the better judgement to not do it around people who don't like smoking
I've tried once before, but the stress of my job sent me hurtling back to habit.
I know I'm going to quiet smoking one day. . . . .as soon as I can figure out how to better deal with my stress

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Happy 420(:
Pepper Prince
So, I was wondering what LD thinks about smoking?

I've been smoking weed for about 2 years and cigarettes for 3 both off and on.
Have friends that smoke?
Basically all my friends do one or the other if not both. My best friend got me started.
It's everyones personal opinion. I don't mind either or.
Im currently trying to quit smoking weed due to a promise and because of that my intake on cigarettes has increased.

4,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
no i've never tried smoking before and i dont wanna do it
IM SO MAD AT THE WORLD TODAY I WANT A CIGARETTE SO BAD WHY DID I QUIT

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Do you smoke? If so what do you smoke? Pipe tobacco and Cigars, my favorite tobacco got my pipe being the house blends at Grants and my favorite cigar right now is the Gran Habano, Gran Reserva #3
Have friends that smoke? Yes, most moved away though.
What do you think about smoking? I think it can be a delightful pastime if treated as a hobby and you keep an eye for quality rather than searching for a quick fix like cigarettes, though it is easy to go overboard.
Ever tried smoking or tried to quit smoking? Yes, well cutting back anyway. been using one of those awful electric cigarettes.
Extra comments? Again there's a difference between those who just smoke and those who enjoy it as a hobby, an yes it can and will give you cancer.

edit: i forgot I answered this thread already.
not anymore. I smoked cloves, weed, & cigars.
Have friends that smoke?
who doesn't?
I can't stand the smell anymore.
It makes me sick.
It's a gross addiction, but everybody has their addictions.

I did.
Extra comments?

Unforgiving Reveler

Yes, but not regularly. And I smoke the common three. Cigarettes with my cousin a few times a year (tradition), cigars with friends (not for years tho since I lost touch with them) and weed when I can find and/or pay for decent quality.

Have friends that smoke?

I haven't kept in touch with any friends that smoke anything. My mom started smoking again 6 months ago after having stopped for over 5 years. Stess... having a psycho husband will do that (yes I'm talking about my dad)

I don't like being around cigarette smokers when I'm not smoking. I don't like the smell. I do like the smell of cigar smoke though. I'm neutral on weed. I don't have anything against smokers, just the a-holes that don't give a crap that they're smoking in or next to a place where people tend to spend long amounts of time. If I walk past someone on the street who's smoking, whatever. If I'm a building or at a park, I get pissed off.

I've never been addicted to anything, so I've never had to try to quit. I think I've had one cigarette total in the last year.
I started smoking cigarettes because I liked doing it, and then it turned into a coping mechanism, so I had to stop for a while. I might start up again, though. I sincerely enjoy doing it, but I don't want to become reliant on it.

As for smoking weed...well, duh.

Original Regular

Pepper Prince

Have friends that smoke?
Extra comments?

Marlboro Silvers, shorts.
I don't have any friends.
It's awful but it's nice having that little something when you're stressed out, which I am often.
Yes, it sucks a**.
I've noticed a huge difference after smoking for about six months as far as my respiratory capacity when I run and or in my fitness classes. I wish I had never picked up the habit. I want to right now . . .

Shadowy Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Have friends that smoke?
Extra comments?

I visit flavor country at least twenty times a day with my Pall Mall red 100s.
Only almost all of them.
I THINK IT'S THE MOST AMAZING ******** THING EVER.
Only losers quit.
Everyone should smoke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas