Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blitzkrieg Beauty
nickyb00zed
Blitzkrieg Beauty
You could get enough to last like 3 people a year for $150-200.

ahahaha what?!
that's like a half o.
that would last 3
people probably
about a week.
That's like an ounce here. We got a half for $115, last I checked.

And, it lasted my group of friends like a year.

o.o; You can only get so high. After that point you're just wasting it. One bowl out of a one-hitter (which is more like an 8 hitter) is enough to get you off the ground.

I also refuse to smoke with kids who don't inhale, and kids who hog it all. x)

but still. an o won't last a half year.
plus. it's gotta be shitty as ******** if
you keep it that long. stale weed. D:.
the magical
i have better things to do.

Same.
I like green, but I wouldn't want it everyday.
not even every week.
no thanx, i have better things to do
ycartyness
Quigli
LMAO lol

I don't need weed to make me happy. I'm already happy. And what're you all taking about ruining it for everyone. I'm not hurting you guys by loving weed. And it only rots your brain if you LET it by not doing anything else.
seriously, people doing weeds/crack/drugs, whatever is definitely hurting everyone. When you're high..you do stupid things. Enough said.

some of the greatest writers and artists in history were all high when they created their masterpieces.
nickyb00zed
Blitzkrieg Beauty
nickyb00zed
Blitzkrieg Beauty
You could get enough to last like 3 people a year for $150-200.

ahahaha what?!
that's like a half o.
that would last 3
people probably
about a week.
That's like an ounce here. We got a half for $115, last I checked.

And, it lasted my group of friends like a year.

o.o; You can only get so high. After that point you're just wasting it. One bowl out of a one-hitter (which is more like an 8 hitter) is enough to get you off the ground.

I also refuse to smoke with kids who don't inhale, and kids who hog it all. x)

but still. an o won't last a half year.
plus. it's gotta be shitty as ******** if
you keep it that long. stale weed. D:.
It's actually some of the best I've gotten.

Put it in with an orange peel. It'll make it all nice again~
melissamaee
ycartyness
Quigli
LMAO lol

I don't need weed to make me happy. I'm already happy. And what're you all taking about ruining it for everyone. I'm not hurting you guys by loving weed. And it only rots your brain if you LET it by not doing anything else.
seriously, people doing weeds/crack/drugs, whatever is definitely hurting everyone. When you're high..you do stupid things. Enough said.

some of the greatest writers and artists in history were all high when they created their masterpieces.

Like Beethoven
holy crap i eat babies
melissamaee
ycartyness
Quigli
LMAO lol

Like Beethoven

Or like the beatles! I LOVE Love love the beatles. some of their songs confuse me though

heart BEATLES heart
If you smoke weed everyday you become like my brother and lose your dream career, people my brother played hockey with have moved on to playing for university teams and the NHL. He, sits at home with his other stoner friends and smokes weed all day. In moderation I'll allow it because my sister does that and she lives a regular life.
Quigli
ycartyness
Quigli
LMAO lol

Have you ever even smoked weed? 'Cause I mean, if you've tried it, and you don't like it thats one thing, because MAYBE you have some insight.

And if you're going to knock it before you try it because its illegal, then be my guest, i really don't care.

Just don't go around saying i'm hurting others when you're just talking out of your a** anyways.

How old are you, twelve? LMAO

Jeez. People need to stop assuming all drugs are bad. Alcohol is more likely to cause violence than weed. And that's not just me saying this. That's a real fact.

It's true and it's one of the major aurguments for legalizing weed.
lol, i hope your kidding ^_^
u do realize weed can kill you right? :3
darkangel8432
Long live the rose that grew from the concrete

Please tell me you're joking. neutral

Long live the rose that grew from the concrete
its pointless wastes money and kills your body. alot of ppl i'm close do that stuff and i see how they're turning out (bad) but me im not stupid i know wat will happen if i started and i would never forgive myself by doing it thats why i stay out of that stuff. life would probably be better for you if you didnt start doing it...
man, it doesn't matter if it's illegal or not...
practically all teens have at least tried it once
and if it's going to rot the generation .. hey more job opportunities for you!
haha
but seriously ... pot's not a bad thing. don't make it one.
haha oh .. and if you do smoke it ...
grow your own ... solves the money spending issue

Invisible Explorer

darkangel8432
Doesn't this statement make your heart warm and fluffy with love for American education?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff