Welcome to Gaia! ::

it taste good when u use apples mrgreen

then u can eat the apple after xp

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TREE SWEATER
If the government ever makes marijuana legal, people like you is why the entire generation of young people during that time is going to go to complete s**t. talk2hand

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA you mean like we are now? talk2hand
splashieduck
Quigli
That is a terriffic idea... EVERYBODY should smoke weed every day!

POT IS GOOOOOOOOD

Yeah...I'm pretty much sure your high right now. -____- Don't do drugs they ruin your life.

If you want the ultimate high, forgiveness, love, get Jesus. He died on the cross to forgive your sins because He loves you. Don't go to something that ruins your life for happiness. It will only bring you grief and misery. Trust me.
Oh my ******** god. Get the ******** out you christain weaboo. There's no suck thing as god and Jesus is full of s**t.
splashieduck
Quigli

POT IS GOOOOOOOOD

Yeah...I'm pretty much sure your high right now. -____- Don't do drugs they ruin your life.

If you want the ultimate high, forgiveness, love, get Jesus. He died on the cross to forgive your sins because He loves you. Don't go to something that ruins your life for happiness. It will only bring you grief and misery. Trust me.

*COUGH* *COUGH* *HACK* *COUGH* oh I'm sorry I was choking on that religion you were trying to shove down my throat. *COUGH* ******** loser
splashieduck
Quigli

POT IS GOOOOOOOOD

hahahahahahahahhahah your retarted if there was a god then he made weed for us to enjoy xd
sure why not ... yes i will do it, so by the time im 21 i have schizophrenia...moron!!!!
Already taken care of for tonight!
And to not let anyone concern themselves, when I'm high, I sit and google whatever comes to mind. Harmless stoners smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff