Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

II Earl Grey II
kakteed

User Image

Just because it works for him doesn't mean it is good advice.

User Image

You haven't explained why you think it's bad.
I totally get the tired thing and the binge eating thing... for me, both are closely related to stress and/or lack of exercise. :/

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kakteed

User Image

I thought I explained already, when I try to sleep I am unable to keep bad thoughts out of my head, so that advice would really be a nightmare for me.

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

II Earl Grey II
kakteed

User Image

I thought I explained already, when I try to sleep I am unable to keep bad thoughts out of my head, so that advice would really be a nightmare for me.

User Image

Oh, I thought were going to say something about how you think it's bad in general. But yeah, nope, same. I have to read or listen to music on trains for similar reasons. I get particularly antsy in cars if there isn't any good music on.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kakteed

User Image

I'm exactly the same. One time I left my ipod at home and driving ended up being so stressful.

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

II Earl Grey II
kakteed

User Image

I'm exactly the same. One time I left my ipod at home and driving ended up being so stressful.

User Image

Several of my biggest fights with my ex were when I had to drive an hour and a half to see him and my phone's bluetooth wasn't working and I couldn't listen to my own music. I mean, combined with the fact that he didn't do that for me until winter.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kakteed

User Image

I don't think I could drive that long without music.

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

II Earl Grey II
kakteed

User Image

I don't think I could drive that long without music.

User Image

Oh I had music. Just really shitty music that didn't help. I tried. It didn't work. I got all pent up and pissed about having to drive that long before I got there because all that was going through my mind was negative thoughts.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kakteed

User Image

I'm sorry that you had to go through that.

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

II Earl Grey II
kakteed

User Image

I'm sorry that you had to go through that.

User Image

I'm sorry you do too.

Borg

kakteed
discuss:

how tired are you right now?

I would have ot say a 10 becau

jajl;kjzdzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fashionable Hunter

raggedy grrl
kakteed
discuss:

I would have ot say a 10 becau

jajl;kjzdzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go to sleep sugarpuff D:

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
Yes to all the above...I am nine months pregnant tho, so I'm like 11 on the tired scale.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Very.

do you want to be asleep?
Absolutely.

why aren't you sleeping?
Because I'm on break at work.

bonus question: does anyone else have to keep themselves from binge eat when they're tired because they just never feel full?
Lol what? No.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces