Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay

Oh right...you're from Jersey.

Cuddle buddies? Outside of the context of a relationship? Well you could look for a guy/girl who'd be up for that sort of dynamic. I'm sure you could find someone on a college campus who'd be interested.

I think if I weren't at a business school, this would all be much easier.

Are you saying there aren't horny/lonely students at your business school?

I'm sure there are. It's just that most of the ones that I know are really grimy kind of guys. .

Well, you are in JERSEY.

Hm, have you considered online dating? You don't have to date someone within your school. Aren't you like constantly in between relationships or something? I remember YobyAxes making a fuss about that, though he may have been talking about a different user.

Online dating is how I met my SO, and there's more flexibility there whether you're interested in a relationship or a FWB situation etc.

True that.

Perhaps I shall try that. It seems like so much effort though :/ I downloaded Tinder and can't drum up the motivation to actually talk to people.

I've been a bit of a serial dater, I guess. But this last one lasted a year before I broke it off, I'm just trying to deal.

Generous Poster

kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay

Oh right...you're from Jersey.

Cuddle buddies? Outside of the context of a relationship? Well you could look for a guy/girl who'd be up for that sort of dynamic. I'm sure you could find someone on a college campus who'd be interested.

I think if I weren't at a business school, this would all be much easier.

I'm sure there are. It's just that most of the ones that I know are really grimy kind of guys. .

Well, you are in JERSEY.

Hm, have you considered online dating? You don't have to date someone within your school. Aren't you like constantly in between relationships or something? I remember YobyAxes making a fuss about that, though he may have been talking about a different user.

Online dating is how I met my SO, and there's more flexibility there whether you're interested in a relationship or a FWB situation etc.

True that.

Perhaps I shall try that. It seems like so much effort though :/ I downloaded Tinder and can't drum up the motivation to actually talk to people.

I've been a bit of a serial dater, I guess. But this last one lasted a year before I broke it off, I'm just trying to deal.

Tinder is for the most part a hook-up app, just so you're aware.

Well, you may want to wonder why you want a relationship. What is the most important things that a relationship bring you? Why can't you be happy/content on your own? Etc. Rhetorical.

If you just got out of a long relationship (1 year is...pretty long as far as relationships in college go), you might do well to take a little break. Of course you're going to be a little more lonely after breaking up because you lose access to that kind of intimacy with someone. Maybe take a break from dating and just focus on your grades, hanging out with friends etc.

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
kakteed
Bzzztt
kakteed
discuss:

how tired are you right now?
do you want to be asleep?
why aren't you sleeping?

bonus question: does anyone else have to keep themselves from binge eat when they're tired because they just never feel full?

On a scale of 1 to 10, 7/8.
Yes and no. Yes because mm sleep, no because school tomorrow, I have to stop what im doing, and I just watched a video of childbirth, and though it's not bad I'd rather not see it in my dreams.
Because I procrastinate everything. I'll probably procrastinate death. lol I'm actually heading to bed now as well.

Yep, not doing that because my body won't let me.

Procrastinate death or give birth?

Fashionable Hunter

50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay
kakteed
50 Shades of Dismay

Well, you are in JERSEY.

True that.

Tinder is for the most part a hook-up app, just so you're aware.

Well, you may want to wonder why you want a relationship. What is the most important things that a relationship bring you? Why can't you be happy/content on your own? Etc. Rhetorical.

If you just got out of a long relationship (1 year is...pretty long as far as relationships in college go), you might do well to take a little break. Of course you're going to be a little more lonely after breaking up because you lose access to that kind of intimacy with someone. Maybe take a break from dating and just focus on your grades, hanging out with friends etc.

Oh I know that. I'm not looking for a relationship. Too soon. I know exactly what Tinder is for.

I just can't bring myself to actually hold a conversation long enough to care.

Fashionable Hunter

Bzzztt
kakteed
Bzzztt
kakteed
discuss:

why aren't you sleeping?

bonus question: does anyone else have to keep themselves from binge eat when they're tired because they just never feel full?

Yes and no. Yes because mm sleep, no because school tomorrow, I have to stop what im doing, and I just watched a video of childbirth, and though it's not bad I'd rather not see it in my dreams.
Because I procrastinate everything. I'll probably procrastinate death. lol I'm actually heading to bed now as well.

I mean, both. My body isn't going to give birth anytime soon either.

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
kakteed
Bzzztt
kakteed
Bzzztt
kakteed
discuss:

why aren't you sleeping?

Good god I don't ever want to give birth either. It looks so damn painful and those nine months sound like hell. gonk

Fashionable Hunter

Bzzztt
kakteed
Bzzztt
kakteed
Bzzztt
kakteed
discuss:

why aren't you sleeping?

Good god I don't ever want to give birth either. It looks so damn painful and those nine months sound like hell. gonk

See, I can't imagine doing it because I can't imagine committing to anything for 9 months, ending in a tumultuous, painful explosion of my insides, let alone for the rest of my life.

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
kakteed
Bzzztt
kakteed
Bzzztt
kakteed

See, I can't imagine doing it because I can't imagine committing to anything for 9 months, ending in a tumultuous, painful explosion of my insides, let alone for the rest of my life.

rofl
I mean, babies are cute but they're such a handful. I'm also really forgetful and lazy, so I'd probably forget I have a baby on the way all together. lol

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kakteed

User Image

Oh my god that's the worst advice ever. rofl

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

II Earl Grey II
kakteed

User Image

Oh my god that's the worst advice ever. rofl

User Image

I have no idea what you're referring to right now D:

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kakteed

User Image

That's odd.

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

II Earl Grey II
kakteed

User Image

That's odd.

User Image

What, why?

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kakteed

User Image

Because you were the one that started this conversation.

User Image

Fashionable Hunter

II Earl Grey II
kakteed

User Image

Because you were the one that started this conversation.

User Image

Ohhh, I know what you're talking about now. I'm just lazy. I've been out all day, okay? And I need to go out again later D:

Why is it terrible advice though? He seems to be doing alright. He's screwing someone else now.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kakteed

User Image

Just because it works for him doesn't mean it is good advice.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces