Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Codger

Do you all have a bed time LD? Mine is around... now sweatdrop

I've heard some very different things about how much sleep you should get. Some people advocate the whole 8 hours, while others speculate sleep is insignificant and can be reduced to occasional naps in periods 15-20 minutes.

On the subject of insomnia, to clarify~ you don't legitimately have it unless you have not slept for any period of time no matter how short for 3 months. Sounds terrible... gonk

So LD~ 3nodding

When do you usually go to bed?

How often would you say you feel truly rested after hours of sleep?

How often would you say you feel truly rested after a quick nap?

Any pre-sleep habits? (reading/praying/listening to music before bed.)?

Stuffed animals or toys you used to/still... sleep with? any special ones?

A melody I find perfect for those nights of long deep thought and serenity, share any music you usually fall asleep to? 3nodding

Warlord

I should be going to sleep now but I had a 2hr nap so Im not tired...
My natural sleep pattern is to wake up at 4 PM and go to bed at 4 AM.

Dead serious.

College is killing me.

Staying awake for classes in the morning is okay, but my physics class starts after 4 PM, so I ALWAYS sleep through it since I end up waking up at 7 AM on class days. I start to crash after 11 AM or noon. But then I liven up again once 6 or 7 PM rolls around. cat_gonk

I cannot sleep unless the covers are pulled over my head and my pillow is in my arms rather than under my head.
I'm so sleep deprived, you can see it in my eyes. My eyes have big purple shading around them from the lack of sleep. I never feel rested. =/

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I go to sleep around 2-4 am.

Fanatical Codger

ectogasm

Ah, so the power of the nap is one to be trusted afterall.
His April
and my pillow is in my arms rather than under my head.

You do that too?
Only, I have one under my head, and the other in my arms.

Fanatical Codger

His April
My natural sleep pattern is to wake up at 4 PM and go to bed at 4 AM.

Dead serious.

College is killing me.

Staying awake for classes in the morning is okay, but my physics class starts after 4 PM, so I ALWAYS sleep through it since I end up waking up at 7 AM on class days. I start to crash after 11 AM or noon. But then I liven up again once 6 or 7 PM rolls around. cat_gonk

I cannot sleep unless the covers are pulled over my head and my pillow is in my arms rather than under my head.

gonk Your schedule is admirable to say the least, do take care of yourself dear emotion_kirakira

I sleep the same way XD I think of it like I have to feel like a turtle all up in it's shell to fall asleep.

Fanatical Codger

Soffish
I'm so sleep deprived, you can see it in my eyes. My eyes have big purple shading around them from the lack of sleep. I never feel rested. =/

Well, I wish you a peaceful sleep sometime soon, I get dark circles too, when I get enough sleep they aren't as dark, but the lines are still apparent.
Soffish
You do that too?
Only, I have one under my head, and the other in my arms.

Do you sleep on your back? cat_eek

I curl up like a cat when I sleep. So having a pillow under my head can hurt my neck. Also, I grew up sleeping with a stuffed-animal cat... So now that he is no longer sufficient enough to fill up my embrace, I must use my drool-stained pillow that is otherwise without purpose. cat_sweatdrop

Also, I can sleep through any sort of noise/motion, but not light.

Warlord

Chartreusethewaterdemon
ectogasm

Ah, so the power of the nap is one to be trusted afterall.

yes, naps are the best!
but I find it weird that I nap a lot, I go to sleep at midnight now.
Chartreusethewaterdemon
I think of it like I have to feel like a turtle all up in it's shell to fall asleep.

YES. THIS. ^^^^^^^^^^^ THISSSSSSSSSSSS.

I have to make a little nest for myself under mountains of heavy blankets. cat_whee heart

Fanatical Codger

Rampallion Raskolnikov
When do you usually go to bed?

Like...2 AM?

How often would you say you feel truly rested after hours of sleep?

I never feel rested until I've slept for a solid 12-13 hours. Completely serious.

How often would you say you feel truly rested after a quick nap?

I can't remember the last time I took a nap!

Any pre-sleep habits? (reading/praying/listening to music before bed.)?

I generally just do nonsense on the computer until I get tired or bored. Used to read for hours before bedtime, but I've more or less run out of books that I actually find enjoyable to read. sad I usually listen to music as well.

LOLJK. More along the lines of:

Or:

OR:

Stuffed animals or toys you used to/still... sleep with? any special ones?

I haven't slept with a stuffed animal since I was around five years old. emotion_8c

I new I could count on you to rape the thread with videos XD

I really like the second one 3nodding

The LD sure does love Night-owls, seems like everyone nocks out in the AM, I'm usually out by 11pm whee
His April

Do you sleep on your back? cat_eek

I curl up like a cat when I sleep. So having a pillow under my head can hurt my neck. Also, I grew up sleeping with a stuffed-animal cat... So now that he is no longer sufficient enough to fill up my embrace, I must use my drool-stained pillow that is otherwise without purpose. cat_sweatdrop

Also, I can sleep through any sort of noise/motion, but not light.

I usually sleep on my side with my knees up to my elbows, and a pillow tucked in my arms. haha
I can sleep through light, motion, and loud noises. But when something is quiet, I snap awake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff