Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here ya go

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=255647&_gaia_t_=1272

would you mind if I lurked and commented from time to time even though I'm happily married lol
Thevillian
Here ya go

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=255647&_gaia_t_=1272

would you mind if I lurked and commented from time to time even though I'm happily married lol
User Image

Thank you so much! And you're more than welcome to stick around and chat.

Daimin, I read what you did. What you've gone through for him. That was just a peek into your life and I can say with conviction, You are smart enough. You knew what your goal was, knew what to do, how to do it & had good reasons to. That alone tells me you have a good head on your shoulders. As for the long sleeves, we all make "former stupid choices", some of us just have outer markings to prove them. Some of us still make decisions that are WTF. Give yourself some slack on that front. Confidence, examples, the wisdom to learn and teach from your past will serve you and your son today, tomorrow, and in the future.
User Image

Thevillian-- Your little one is cute, btw.
Deccer
Daimin, I read what you did. What you've gone through for him. That was just a peek into your life and I can say with conviction, You are smart enough. You knew what your goal was, knew what to do, how to do it & had good reasons to. That alone tells me you have a good head on your shoulders. As for the long sleeves, we all make "former stupid choices", some of us just have outer markings to prove them. Some of us still make decisions that are WTF. Give yourself some slack on that front. Confidence, examples, the wisdom to learn and teach from your past will serve you and your son today, tomorrow, and in the future.

Thanks, you just made my night.
I mean in the book smart sense. No way I can teach him algebra or history or anything like that...lol. I've got all the...life experience I can handle, not the book smarts though.
Eh, it's just easier to cover them then have to explain to everyone who notices and asks why I did it. Lack of confidence, maybe. Maybe in a few years when they're les noticable I'll ditch the coverings.
User Image

Daimin-- I just read through your journal. I have to congratulate you
on what you've done for your son. Any boy can get a girl pregnant,
but it takes a man to raise that child with full responsibility. Same goes
with women on the raising a child part. I have confidence in you and your
way of raising your little boy. It'll all be fine in the end.

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

I'm a single mother. My mom raised me and my sister on her own. Granted, I get very little to no support from the father of the child and no my kid isn't born yet sad I got another month and he will be a month premie due to his spina bifida. So if you hear me rag on the father please, just tell me I'm out of line because at the present time I hold a lot of ill will most of the time towards him because I don't think hes even trying to get a job while I cannot due to the complications :'<

For my mom she left my dad when I was about 7 becuase he was an abusive drunkard. And mom refused to raise kids around that so I saw first hand the older I got the sacrifices she made to help me and my sister along :] sorry if I'm babbling!
Mistress Miayoko
I'm a single mother. My mom raised me and my sister on her own. Granted, I get very little to no support from the father of the child and no my kid isn't born yet sad I got another month and he will be a month premie due to his spina bifida. So if you hear me rag on the father please, just tell me I'm out of line because at the present time I hold a lot of ill will most of the time towards him because I don't think hes even trying to get a job while I cannot due to the complications :'<

For my mom she left my dad when I was about 7 becuase he was an abusive drunkard. And mom refused to raise kids around that so I saw first hand the older I got the sacrifices she made to help me and my sister along :] sorry if I'm babbling!

Welcome to SPST && feel free to stick around and chat.
Sorry to hear about your little on being taken early from spina bifida.
When I was 6 months pregnant with my little girl they thought she had
spina bifida as well. Came out that she didn't, but she still came a month
early on her own. She's now two years old and you'd never be able to tell
she was a preemie. I don't mind you voicing your opinion on the father of your
child but just remember that everyone will be reading what you've wrote about him
and I don't want to start any drama over it.

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Its ok yeah I understand and sadly...my kid does with the sonograms when hes older about 2-3" of his spine is missing they cant fuse it back together best they can do is tighten the skin around that part to hold the spine best they can if it shifts...more surgeries. He will do fine :] hes my little blessing. And I wouldn't change him for the world even if hes "different" hes still perfect to me :p as with being a single mom I have no idea how to go about it because I get no support its so hard to pay the bills at the moment I cant get a lot of assistance becuase they don't classify pregnant women under the "I have children" category but I cant work due to the baby. BLAH! How do you guys manage :p

*I already subscribed to the thread*

Mistress-- He'll do fine with it, I'm sure. Doctors have progressed a lot with
medical procedures and their ability to help with problems. You seem to have
a good head on your shoulders, so I know you'll do fine. As for the job problem,
I know how you feel. I lost my job when I was 3 months because I missed 4 days
in the 6 months I was there, and couldn't find another job til I was 6 months pregnant.
Then at 8 months, I was put on bed rest. So I had to go on maternity leave earlier than
I thought I'd have to. It's not easy, but once you get into the swing of things, it'll be much
easier. Thank you for subscribing!

Hello. My name is Isabella Rae, but I go by Bella or Rae. I just turned 20. I'm single. I'm a lesbian. I'm also 33 weeks pregnant. (Not planned) I just ask that the people in this thread don't criticize me for being a lesbian and being pregnant. At one time in my life I was bisexual but when I got raped by a male.. I lost all trust in them. I'm 35 weeks pregnant, as a result of the rape. I'm due January 6, 2010. I've always wanted children, but never thought it would happen like this. I have ovarian cyst problems, which dropped my chances of getting pregnant a lot. So me getting pregnant was something the doctors deemed rare. This baby is my miracle baby, literally. I've got a lot of drama going on with the family of the guy who raped me, but I won't get into that, it's a bit off topic.

Inescapable-- Welcome to SPST && feel free to stick around and chat.
I'm sorry to hear about your predicament, but glad that you've stayed strong
throughout your pregnancy for your baby. You don't have to worry about being criticized
in this thread, anyone caught doing so, will be warned, and given further disciplinary actions
if needed. I wish you luck with your last 5 or so weeks of pregnancy.

Thank you for being so understandable. I've been having a rough time with people understanding my situation, and they immediately jump to "You're one of those people who fake being a lesbian to get attention!" It pisses me off because they don't take the time to listen to what happened to me before assuming stuff.

*subscribes to thread*

You're very welcome.
I hope you stick around and chat/hang out.
I'm going to go ahead and get off for the night.
I've got to get my little one to bed.
Goodnight. And thanks again for stopping by.

Night. I'll definitely be coming back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces