Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Member

Im a single mother to a beautiful baby boy who was born July 4th, 2012. His sperm donor, bailed the day I went into labor. Had every excuse in the book why not to be there for the birth of our son. Sadly one of the excuses was bc he was cleaning out his car. Well lets just say my ex hasnt even bothered to come see his son and isnt even telling anyone he has another son. He's been spreading a bunch of lies about me and all this crap. But it's okay, I got my son and my ex doesnt get to meet my prescious bundle of Joy. I choose not to go after him for child support bc then my ex would have a right to see my son. And honestly I think my ex lost all his rights the day he decided everything else was more important than seeing the birth of his own flesh and blood. I dont need my ex, I have enough love to be my son's mommy and daddy. I also have a boyfriend who absolutely adores my son and claims him as his own.
xxExiled_Angel09xx
Im a single mother to a beautiful baby boy who was born July 4th, 2012. His sperm donor, bailed the day I went into labor. Had every excuse in the book why not to be there for the birth of our son. Sadly one of the excuses was bc he was cleaning out his car. Well lets just say my ex hasnt even bothered to come see his son and isnt even telling anyone he has another son. He's been spreading a bunch of lies about me and all this crap. But it's okay, I got my son and my ex doesnt get to meet my prescious bundle of Joy. I choose not to go after him for child support bc then my ex would have a right to see my son. And honestly I think my ex lost all his rights the day he decided everything else was more important than seeing the birth of his own flesh and blood. I dont need my ex, I have enough love to be my son's mommy and daddy. I also have a boyfriend who absolutely adores my son and claims him as his own.

I am guessing his name isn't on the birth certificate? At least in the states, if you're not married, the man has to fill out a POP unless their is a DNA test for his name to be on the birth certificate. If that's the case and your boyfriend really wants to be his father his name can be put on the birth certificate, but that will mean all the legal obligations that go along with it.

Distinct Poster

May all your endeavors be forever happy. smile

Demonic Member

werethnal
xxExiled_Angel09xx

I am guessing his name isn't on the birth certificate? At least in the states, if you're not married, the man has to fill out a POP unless their is a DNA test for his name to be on the birth certificate. If that's the case and your boyfriend really wants to be his father his name can be put on the birth certificate, but that will mean all the legal obligations that go along with it.

Nope his birth father isnt on the birth certificate and my boyfriend plans on adopting my son whenever we get married.
Ramparta
Hey girls!

A friend recommended me here. Just needing some support as I don't have many friends these days. My name is Alyanna, living in London with my mum. I have a beautiful 22 month old son but about 4 months ago, his dad (We seperated when our son was 6 months old) took him out of day care for his weekend, then moved with his parents to Belfast and I haven't seen him since. Anyone else here had any issues like this? We have court in a few weeks time but I'm so afraid he won't know who I am when I see him again. I'm pretty torn about it!

Anyway, backreading through this thread to try and gain an understanding on everyone here. Hopefully you girls don't mind me posting!

=)

Sorry I'm so late, but welcome to the thread! While I haven't experienced this, exactly, I have suffered through my ex having my son and keeping him from me. It is tough, I'll give you that. Good luck in court and just remember that as a parent, you have rights.
I'm so glad to see that we have so many new members! If you're not all part of Lena's facebook group and website, you should be!
I hardly have time for this, let alone facebook or another website lol.

Sorry ive been stupidly busy with my university exam and deadlines, and then my birthday and halloween. The only reason i'm not busy right now is because the stress of my university exam has come back and made me feel rather ill ): and I still have one paper to write.
Ciara Bunny

Sorry ive been stupidly busy with my university exam and deadlines, and then my birthday and halloween. The only reason i'm not busy right now is because the stress of my university exam has come back and made me feel rather ill ): and I still have one paper to write.

I've been busy too... I haven't been here since before my birthday. I've just been working so much and between shifts I've been knitting non-stop. One friend is due next week and the other at the end of the month so I'm trying to get their gifts out of the way! I'm also trying to be really inspired to knit so I can start to sell things. It hasn't freed up much time for anything else.
PetitChat
Ciara Bunny

I've been busy too... I haven't been here since before my birthday. I've just been working so much and between shifts I've been knitting non-stop. One friend is due next week and the other at the end of the month so I'm trying to get their gifts out of the way! I'm also trying to be really inspired to knit so I can start to sell things. It hasn't freed up much time for anything else.

Oh yeah I know yours is like a day after mine? Happy birthday!
That sucks, do you enjoy knitting? I don't have patience for stuff like that.

I got so stressed about my exam that some of my eyebrow hair fell out. It was time to get the emergency eyebrow pencil and draw them back in. And the night before my exam (which was 11am the next day) I was eating ice cream and crying because "i'm a thick piece of s**t and i'm gunna fail and drop out and forever be a loser".
I don't deal well with exams at all. The stress still hits me like a week after. I gave myself inflammed cartliage between my lungs from stress too.
I just gotta get refocused for another 1000 or so words and then i'm free... for about a week ):

Did Aden have a good Halloween?

Fashionable Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello,
I haven't been on Gaia in a long time so....yeah.
I'm back! mrgreen
MelbaMalicious
Hello,
I'm back! mrgreen

Welcome back biggrin .
I recognise your username and signature.
How have you been?

Fashionable Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ciara Bunny
MelbaMalicious
Hello,
I'm back! mrgreen

Welcome back biggrin .
I recognise your username and signature.
How have you been?

I have some sort of stomach virus right now, but I'm ok.
whee
My daughter is going to be 18 months, and it seems like it's gone by super fast!
She has barely any hair in the pic in my signature compared to now. crying
MelbaMalicious

whee
My daughter is going to be 18 months, and it seems like it's gone by super fast!

I hope you feel better soon.
Aww they grow up so fast! You'll look around and she'll be at school!

Fashionable Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ciara Bunny
MelbaMalicious

whee

I hope you feel better soon.
Aww they grow up so fast! You'll look around and she'll be at school!

Thank you.
I know! gonk

Fashionable Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I need some friendly advice.
My DD of 17mo pretty much refuses to take a nap, AT ALL.
She walks around like a drunk sailor and falls over.
I took her to the DR and he said she was fine, in fact;
he said she's showing behavioral skills of 2 a year old.

Any helpful tips to get my daughter to at least take a one, one hour nap.

Ps- She passes out at 7ish every night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces