Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow, If I would have had Zia I would have been younger than you both. Sixteen.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Son;; I had a miscarriage when I was 16.
Worst day of my life.

Daimin;; I've had a pretty long day myself.
Been up since 6 this morning.
My daughter has been having a rough time
sleeping for about the last week. She's been
sleeping through the night since she was like 4
weeks old, but now all of a sudden.. she's not.
Definitely messing with my sleep patterns as well.

-- My Bloody Miley --
Single Parents, click here. (:
Apaprently Rayne Makenzie was too hippy-ish of a name for his tastes... Instead we've got Keiara Celeste, and depending on what the next one is, Cyric Weylin or Illyana... still don't have a middle name for a 2nd girl, but we've got time there.
As one of 5 Samantha's my age growing up, I prefer unique names myself.

Daimin: Well, atleast he's sleeping now and you have time for some R&R.

Lune: Zia... hehe, my puppy's name is Ziyah. heart
@ Bloody Miley: Ah, yeah I was up around that time too. Ah that sucks that she hasn't been sleeping. Mine tends to sleep through the night...I'm the one that can't seem to get enough sleep...lol.

@Lady: yeah, true. I feel like I've been put through a meat grinder or something though...lol

@My Bloody Miley - So we semi have the same feelings?

@LadyKaeleer - Is your middle name Jo? The full name will be Zia Ai Blank. My 2nd cousins name is Zaylee. How do you say, Ziyah? Z-i yuh?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady;; That's a really cute name.
My name is Lena, so I love having a unique name.

Daimin;; Damn, that sucks. Hope sleeping gets
better for you.

Son;; Pretty close, yeah.

I think I'm going to head to bed.
I shall return sometime tomorrow.
I've got a Christmas party to go to.
Night everyone. heart

-- My Bloody Miley --
Single Parents, click here. (:
Lune: Nope, not a Jo, though I am a Samantha Jane, named for my mother's godfather and my grandmother on my father's side. The puppy's name is pronounced Zi-yah, long I sound. Her name was origanally Princess Zoyah or some such nonsense when we bought her... none of us could remember how to pronounce it, so we changed it to the most common mispronunciation.

Daimin: Meat grinders are no fun. Most guys won't agree with me cause they want to be 'manly men' but the best way to unwind after a hellish day, nice hot bath, glass of wine or vodka, depending on your tastes and a good game in a hand-held system like the DS. How old is your son, if you don't mind my asking?

Lena: Sleep well, and have fun tomorrow! heart
@ Bloody Miley: Good night then, sleep well. And yeah, I tend to not be able to fall asleep and stay asleep...I'm an insomniac...lol.

@Lady: Eh, they are if used correctly...lol. I have no booze in the house because..well. I don't know why I lack booze, I just don't have it. I also lack a hand held gaming system. I could do a bath though, warm water is good. though, it IS near 1 AM for me and that would be a bit strange, to have a warm bath at this time of...er...morning.
G'night all.
Sleep well Lune.

Daimin: Sucks that you've got no booze. The only thing worse then that is HAVING booze and not being able to consume it, thanks to a little wiggler in your belly. And whats wrong with a bath at 12:40 am? I'm a night owl when the spawnling isn't home to wake me up at 7:30 in the morning, I've drawn myself a bath at this hour and even later.
Son Lune

Man, I want a kid. A cute little mixed baby.

I know a "dark black" woman who conceived a child with a "pasty white" man. She also wanted a mixed baby. But the child ended up with snow-white skin- but he did get the mothers hair biggrin He was a rather unique looking lad.

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
My mother is a single mother of 4, and, in my personal opinion, she has done a fantastic job of it.

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Going back to the money issues I'm far from financially stable to have a child but I got family to support me. Or try to help. I refuse to abort a child I am pretty pro-life myself. *Nothing against Pro-choice* I created this kid its my responsibility to take care of it. I cant lift and do much because of the condition of my child with his spina bifida were trying to keep as much pressure off of him as possible so we don't jolt him much or something :/

But I've been wanting to clean so much and I have to kinda worm my way around things lol because its over my 10 pound limit xD

Mistypaw's Partner

Chatty Regular

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love..

On mix kids: My son is half Chinese and I'm 1/2 German and 3/4th Native American Indian and 1/4 Irish that I know of. -mi madrea is adopted and my biological father's side of the family is BSC-
So my son looks pretty much like a light skined Samoan.
I don't think he really looks all that Asian, I mean you can see some features in him, but not a whole lot.
I think he looks a hell of alot like my biological father's side of the family.

And it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved..
MoogleXMutant
Son Lune

Man, I want a kid. A cute little mixed baby.

I know a "dark black" woman who conceived a child with a "pasty white" man. She also wanted a mixed baby. But the child ended up with snow-white skin- but he did get the mothers hair biggrin He was a rather unique looking lad.

Is that a good or bad thing? Jayden is pretty darn adorable. His mother being white and father being black. He has these eyes that just pop.

@Mistress Miayoko - That's good for you.

@Hello_Cherry_Chick v - Don't you wonder what he'll grow up to look like?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff