Welcome to Gaia! ::

it sucks you see nothing but happy couples then you see yourself not as a bad person
but no one has the time to get to know you which can make you sad and remember it sucks to be single on valentines day. domokun
aww im sorry...y dunn u get 2 kno som1?
Join the party confused
yup it sucks
After 17 years of having a relationship-less Valentine's day, you get used to it...
I'm tired of people complaining over this s**t. mad
Mari Star 146
I'm tired of people complaining over this s**t. mad

Agreed.

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
I hate getting flowers or cute stuffed animals, so...I treat Valentine's day as a good excuse to pig out on chocolate, and to flirt innocently with my best friend.

That's it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek get someone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Happy Van Halen Day!
Thats what I call it. I've been single for 18 years now I'm starting to try to find someone.
So what ever age you are dude, get to know someone. Even if you are just friends
join the party i need a bf even if its after valentine i just want some one to love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff