Welcome to Gaia! ::

If this is neckroft I'm gonna laugh. Jimmy, get over yourself.
hamaro
I'm goth.

i'm so goth i s**t bats.
wtf people i am goth i was born goth i just saying if i should stop being goth god bless it
Silleh Lileh
Ellyn
link124576
what the hell was that i asked for advice you monkey not for your unkind words you filthy normal person god why did you right that i asked for advice not your inkind words you freak ..i know what a freak is i am one get over it god you peope these days no respect

He PM'd me this.
teh lulz

OHNOES!!
HE CALLED ME NORMAL!!
AND A FREAK!!
can someone else smell redundancy all up in this beotch?

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4718/lolwhat11la8.png

this was his PM to me. rofl

i'm going to guess at best, he's probably thirteen years old.
otherwise he wouldn't be blind to making such a fool of himself.
unless he's uhh..
handicapped or something.
link124576
wtf people i am goth i was born goth i just saying if i should stop being goth god bless it

I love you.
link124576

You were born an infant, not an ignorant, trend-following moron who has no concept of respect.
link124576

shut up.
i'm more ******** goth than you are.
Stop frontin'
talk2hand
this is me on the right.
I'm so honored they chose to put me in that picture next to that dericious hamburger!!11!!1one
the fake meat adds to it's hearty greasy texture <333
om nom nom nom
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
link124576

so you were born a conformist stare ?
Ellyn
Silleh Lileh
Ellyn
link124576
what the hell was that i asked for advice you monkey not for your unkind words you filthy normal person god why did you right that i asked for advice not your inkind words you freak ..i know what a freak is i am one get over it god you peope these days no respect

He PM'd me this.
teh lulz

OHNOES!!
HE CALLED ME NORMAL!!
AND A FREAK!!

unless he's uhh..

your handicapped and how dare you cal your self goth you cant even understand what your saying your probably a 8 year old that just got lucky with words
I honestly think you should do what you want to do. I'm personaly goth and i love it. My friends all love me no matter what I look like, how I dress or how I act. I don't really care what people think of me so I dont see when people are stairing at me or anything. I think goth is a way of heart so even if you stoped dressing goth or whatever you do that makes you goth there will always be a small part of it in your heart. I think you should do what your heart tells you.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Ellyn
link124576

He PM'd me this.
teh lulz

OHNOES!!
HE CALLED ME NORMAL!!
AND A FREAK!!

lmao
dont call yourself a freak. god, i hate it whenever people use that term like its a good thing, or use normal as an insult. oh god, dont think for yourself like a normal person
CONFORMISTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link124576,
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
link124576
Ellyn
Silleh Lileh
Ellyn
link124576

He PM'd me this.
teh lulz

OHNOES!!
HE CALLED ME NORMAL!!
AND A FREAK!!

unless he's uhh..

your handicapped and how dare you cal your self goth you cant even understand what your saying your probably a 8 year old that just got lucky with words

I am goth
because noone understands me
not even you, a fellow goth-ling
emo

(for your information, those aren't emo glasses. those are genuine gothica glasses that are based on the designs of early 1900 century fashion, to help add flare to my crushed velvet and satin)
link124576

Christ, it's just a subculture and music genre.
You did not slide out of your mom's cooch with "Bela Lugosi's Dead" playing in the background.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff