Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh and bye Link123456 or whatever! I love you!!!!!!
hamaro
I'm gonna leave. Bai bai.
@Kid Hate:
Watashi wa dewa nai otaku.
Damatte yo
lol u can ttly tlk jpnese
Kid Hate
hamaro
@Kid Hate:
Damatte yo

I'm a ******** Jap.
Why wouldn't I be able to?
Okay now I'm leaving
And link didn't say bai to me crying
lazycommie
Kid Hate
lazycommie
I sort of liked the music, but I stopped when the whole "fashion" started cropping up.
Damn, son. You must be like my mom's age.

Which makes me word choice a little ironic. :3

Actually, I'm not too old at all.

And by fashion, I don't mean the 80's era hard rock stuff, I mean the cheapass chains and trenchcoats stuff.
Yeah, the traditional goth and deathrock fashions are much better than what is considered goth by most today.
hamaro
Kid Hate
hamaro
@Kid Hate:
Damatte yo

I'm a ******** Jap.
Okay now I'm leaving

you obviously can't translate it like someone else already asked you to before.

I'm native american, one of my tribes is Okanagon, but doesn't mean I can speak it.
hamaro
Oh and bye Link123456 or whatever! I love you!!!!!!

bye my number 1 fan
hamaro
@Kid Hate:
Damatte yo

"I | sum/peace/harmony | (no matches found) | dead/there isn't, doesn't have | (no matches found) | (No matches found) | (No matches found)

Thats from the first English/japanese dictionary i could find online real quick. Lets see if i can' find something alittle better.
for some reason the moon always makes me sad..i look up at the moon everynight and all i see is my sorrow...when i walk down a street that has no one outside i wounder if im the only one there or if someone is warching me

come to think of it i would cut my throat but im to ashamed to say that i have no blood to spill
link124576
for some reason the moon always makes me sad..i look up at the moon everynight and all i see is my sorrow...when i walk down a street that has no one outside i wounder if im the only one there or if someone is warching me

come to think of it i would cut my throat but im to ashamed to say that i have no blood to spill

rolleyes
hamaro
Kid Hate
hamaro
@Kid Hate:
Damatte yo

I'm a ******** Jap.
Okay now I'm leaving

That means [I speak Japanese]:
I hate you.
Shut the ******** up.
link124576

rofl
link124576

Do you do standup?
Kid Hate
link124576

Do you do standup?

He should!
link124576

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh god you are not goth. A real goth doesn't give a s**t what anyone thinks. Period. They do and look however the ******** they want. They don't give a s**t if they are "respected" by others for looking that way they want to, they do it cause thats what they like and thats who they are.

And maybe the reason you get pushed around when your not "goth" is cause your a little b***h who thinks hes all bad and s**t cause he wears black and eyeliner. I bet your version of goth is Hot Topic haha thats sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff