Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should medical professionals have the right to refuse to treat LGBT?

Yes 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
No 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 50 ]
Maybe 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
I don't know 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅノ 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

probably not seeing as how you have to have a degree and *state issued* licenses to be a doctor in the first place

they make it a special club to join in that way, so they can't just then not help people i don't think

but idk

less gov't is better so if we didn't have the holes to jump through to make only certain people doctors in the first place, well that'd be best imo
btw:

Amendment XIII
Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2.
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Adorable Fisher

sitting cow
btw:

Amendment XIII
Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2.
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
You're citing this why?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Oh, you're bleeding profusely and will die without immediate treatment?

Go to a different hospital, it's that easy since your sexual preference means you're less of a human being to us. It's your fault for being the way God made you."

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
MegaTurkey

Also if you want a version doctors and students do skim over for curiosity on a slow day in rheumaholiday and just because it's readily available to them, here you go.

Dear god, no wonder they skim - Why do we have to make EVERYTHING SO VERBOSE these days?

So you're saying the oath is there but it's more of a guideline now? Sorta like how it's a guideline for Catholic priests to not molest alter boys? Screw modern science, I am going back to head bleeding and leeches. I can't trust ANYONE. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff