No 0.61194029850746 61.2% [ 41 ]
May... be? 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 >

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I think that this is a free country and should remain as such.
I'm going to cosplay with my grandchildren!

I don't think there should be any problem as long as you chose a character in your age range... Unless you're doing a joke cosplay (e.g. the infamous 84 year old Rikku)...

It's all about the attention for me!
the only restriction should be if some obese guy pretends to be a twelve-year-old girl. that's just too creepy.

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
Aww cmon, anyone can cosplay, it doesn't really matter about age.
The only thing is, I don't want to see little girls and boys running around in skimpy cosplay, or old men and women walking around in skimpy cosplay.
I also don't like seeing fat people in cosplay.
Anywho, as long as your cosplay is appropriate for someone of your age, I think it should be fine.
heart

P.S. This should really belong in the Coslay and Conventions forum under Anime/Manga/Comics.
I think it depends on the person and the costume. A forty year old man with a beer belly should not cosplay as Sailor Moon. Nor should a forty year old woman with a beer belly.
However a forty year old woman with a beer belly would probably be able to pull off Queen Elizebeth the third. And would probably look gorgeous doing so.

I'm twenty, and I still cosplay. However, I choose costumes that'll fit my look, style, and personality.
depends. if the person looks bad in it, of course. like some 33 yr old woman trying to be a sakura (from ccs). and is out of shape and looks nothing like it.then no.

little_sailor_jd's Significant Otter

Cosplay what you feel right in.

I'm very curvy (think 34D 28 36- almost Lara Croft.) and almost exclusivley cosplay male characters
Really? Haha, well.. i mean.. i saw like.. a 70 year old wrinkly pulp Rikku lady. But I absolutely loved her for doing an awesome job and still kicked it to hyper gear despite her fragile appearance!
Cosplay is something people should do as long as they enjoy it. Even old guys can still cosplay as Master Roshi or Battou. rofl
If they're self-conscious, wouldn't they not go in the first place?
I don't about having an age limit cosplaying is so fun I would never give it up lol even though iu'd have a long way to go caus ei'm only 13. But I think when your like seriously old and wrinkled, or just whenever you want to you should give it up.
I cosplay but my only limit is until I don't look good doing it anymore lol. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff