Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ive heard that you can get a kit or something to clean yourself out before hand. Try going to a sex shop or something.
................. burning_eyes , anyways, just have him wear a condom or something, it's going to end up pretty nasty no matter what you do sweatdrop
Here's a lot of information about a**l sex provided by the Sexperts at UCSB, a top university

a**l Sex

You can also visit their webpage at SexInfo
Is there something wrong with me then? My husbands doesn't ever come out dirty and I don't do anything special to clean it.
I would imagine that the p***s would get a little bit dirty.

It's your butt.
XD hahahahahahahaha that sucks
I've tried and learned that no matter how many times you wash your a*****e or even use q- tips ( redface ) it's never going to be completely clean. So just use KY (it kinda numbs the hole so you don't feel as much pain) and just take it.
cokegrlly69
Is there something wrong with me then? My husbands doesn't ever come out dirty and I don't do anything special to clean it.

too be honest, i agree with cokegrlly, ive had a**l with my ex and i didnt come out dirty smelly yes dirty no!. Just remind your bf to clean himself before and after lol !
SlyBalthaazar
cokegrlly69

too be honest, i agree with cokegrlly, ive had a**l with my ex and i didnt come out dirty smelly yes dirty no!. Just remind your bf to clean himself before and after lol !

Maybe it depends on the person.
I dunno, but the whole idea of a**l just doesn't do anything for me. I just don't get it. I can sort of understand for guys, because of the prostate, but women don't have a prostate... I don't understand how it can be pleasant for anyone. But hey, whatever blows your hair back.
SlyBalthaazar
cokegrlly69

Same here, I've both given and recieved a**l and there's never been a case where it came out dirty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff