Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Every relationship is different, so don't compare your own to what others might do for their sex life. Comparing to others can only cause problems.

What is sex appeal to you?
To me, it's all related to appearance and essentially attempting to attract your your partner, or someone in general. Clothing is perhaps a humans biggest accessories, so what type of clothing and how it's worn is a key factor for sex appeal. After that, I'd say hair.

What makes a person sexy?
This deffinitely varies by person since everyone is attracted to different things... I LOVE well grown facial hair and hairy chests when it's done right, and the only thing I love more is lumberjack built guys. I also find eyes and hair pretty sexy, depending on the haircut.

What sorts of clothing are sexy, and why?
Hard to say for guys, but I think pretty much anything skimpy, and clothing that drapes off the body is considered sexy for woman.

What sorts of movements and actions (that aren't sex in and of themselves) are sexy?
Grinding,lap dance, showing a scandalous amount of cleavage on purpose, I suppose. I'm not the kind of girl to do any of these things, so I really wouldn't know. I get shy as hell when it comes to sex. I was so shy when I was finally ready to see and touch my boyfriend (first for everything, despite me being 22) it took probably 5 minutes of me trying to start things, and I ultimately made him move my hand down to it since it was frozen in nervousness.

Sexy words?
Trash can
Garbage
Filthy white trash

What makes the difference between normal routine sex and something special?
You'll feel the difference. Find out what each others interests are in sex/what each other like or want to try. This way, if something ever happens and you know he'd be interested in it too, you can do something a bit more spontaneous. My boyfriend and I rarely have sex (he has slight ED issues, and I'm just clumsy as all hell) but we went over interests beforehand... Long story short, we ended up ******** in my parents pool (alone of course) and loved it. We both couldn't stop thinking about it for 2 weeks!

What distinguishes a man and a woman in the ways they act sexy or seductive?
Men come up with stupid pick up lines or try to impress the girl, while girls tend to act dumber , or more dominant.

Things you should never do while trying to act seductive?
Be clumsy, hurt him (balls or d**k) , or make weird noises while doing stuff, unless you know he'd laugh it off. As I said, I'm clumsy as hell. I've accidentally hurt my boyfriend in the nuts going on 8 times now in our 1.5 year of dating . Thankfully he can laugh things off and knows I don't mean it.

Anything related.
Don't stress or even give thought to comparing yourself or your relationship to others'. If you really do want to try something or add a spark to the bedroom, ask him what types of stuff he would like to try some time, and go from there
idk a**l usually works for me if i'm not feeling too sexy. a**l is really sexy
You should do acting cosplay scene! That's what I am going to do.

Distinct Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
If you derobe yourself in front of him and your attire is you lingerie, he would be on it(you).

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100
What is sex appeal to you?
Sex appeal is is sexual attraction. Generally its primarily visual, but there can be other factors that make a person sexually appealing.

What makes a person sexy?
This depends on what the person's tastes are. I like semi-muscular men. I find long hair sexy, depending on the style. Someone else might find fat men sexy.

What sorts of clothing are sexy, and why?
Sexy clothes are usually revealing clothing, but too much can make it trashy. (IMO.) For women its shirts with cleavage, but too much boob hanging out just looks bad. Short skirts, lingerie, etc. For guys its partially naked or fully naked torso's (like a half open shirt or even a fully open shirt, a if he just threw it on), I find medieval shirts hot as anything, muscle shirts. I seem to have a thing for male chests. lol. And muscled arms. No shwartzeniger muscles tho (too much).

What sorts of movements and actions (that aren't sex in and of themselves) are sexy?
I wasn't very sexy for a long time. I took strip dance and pole dance classes, which i found helped me. Even just in getting a feel for it.
You can walk slowly towards him, look seductively (smile at him like you know something he doesn't is one way), crawling towards him like a cat (don't try this unless you know you are going to have sex, or it come off as awkward, by the sound of his reactions), kiss him on the cheek a bit longer than necessary. There's a bunch. I'd start with the more subtle things first and try to gauge his reactions.

Sexy words?
I think its all about the way you say it. You can make anything turn a guy on if you say it sexy. But I find "I want you." to be pretty sexy.

What makes the difference between normal routine sex and something special?
Routine sex isn't as memorable. If its you doing something special for your guy, you have to know what sorts of things really turn him on. Playing out his fantasy is a good idea.

What distinguishes a man and a woman in the ways they act sexy or seductive?
I'm not sure. They seem similar, but yeah.

Things you should never do while trying to act seductive?
Make weird noises/faces, put too much effort into being sexy (it gets weird looking. like: don't pout too much or you'll stop looking sexy and start looking like a duck. Practice in a mirror to get it right), do stuff you know he despises.

Anything related.
Just try stuff, learn what he likes (responds favorably to).
Also, removing your clothes in a slow, teasing way is something to try. Like: holding the hem of your shirt with two hands, lift the hem of your shirt a bit on one side(with one hand), then lower it and do the same with the other side (other hand). Play with your straps, etc...If you get the hang of it, you can even make putting clothes on (or back on. Tee hee.) look sexy. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff