Welcome to Gaia! ::

i was 16 1/2 with my boyfriend of almost 3 months
i had known him for almost 3 years and we had been in love for 5 months. We talked about everything that would and could happen. We choose a path if for some reason something happened and i became pregnant. We talked about EVERYTHING to do with it. In the end i was the one who decided it was the right time....He was scared to hurt me and to this day he feels bad that he had to. After it all happened we talked about it some more xD decided it was a good thing and that we wouldn't regret it because we did it at the right time with the right person and we were ready to do it again but this time real like =P since it wouldn't hurt me anymore.

We were both 16 (he was almost 17 though) and now we have been together for 9 months and we've made some decision to continue to be sexually active and we took contractive methods to help us not make me pregnant.

I personally don't think i could ever regret doing it with him no matter what happens between us. It was perfect everything about it, especially the fact that he cared so much to not even want to do it because he never wanted to hurt me
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry

When do you think it is the right time to have sex? When you love someone truly with all your heart.
When was your first time? 16, and now I"m engaged to the man I gave my virginity to.

Do you regret doing it too early or too late? No.
or at the perfect time? We both planned it.

Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal
Aradia Divine
To be honest, I don’t dig those, “Thou shall remain a Virgin Mary till you’re married” thing. talk2hand

Personally, I feel that if you’re ready for sex and if you can deal with anything that happens afterward, go for it. My first time was when I was 16, just fresh out of secondary school and was waiting for Junior College to start. And no, I don’t regret doing it too early because the guy whom I had (gay) sex with is still a part of my life up till now. 3nodding
When you're mature enough you are ready.

I don't think these kids at 12-13 and younger are mature enough.

Maybe even some people at 20 aren't mature enough.

I'm fifteen, and I think I may be mature enough soon, I just don't know stare
16......is the minimum in my opinion.
Anything below 16, is just disgusting.

I lost my virginity at 17.
Astridhaze

As for the age for consent in homosexual relationships, I think that is done to protect younger men and women from being taken advantage of by an older predator. At that age (16, 17) most people who think they might be gay still aren't sure, and there are people out there who will take full advantage of it. It expands the boundaries on statutory rape.

That's a load of s**t. If thats true about the different ages of consent and its reasons, then it should be the same for straight people. The age of consent is 18 to prevent people taking advantage of those who aren't certain they're straight but think that they might be! Anyone can take advantage of anyone, I hate it when people portray gay people as lecherous beasts.

I'm 16, I know I'm gay, and I find it shocking that if I took an older lover then she could be accused of statutory rape, but if I was straight it would be legal.
That's not far off discrimination, in my eyes.
I myself had not had sex yet, even though I'm 17.
I knew I'm ready for sex right know, I knew what well happen if things go wrong and all the good stuff.
I'm waiting until my boyfriend is ready though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff