• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Neverwise
Feminist Barbie
r33na1
Bishiglomper
Shima Shinji
I heard this was a cut from a video on child trafficking. The children get tattoos before they're old enough to be abducted, so that in the event they're later rescued they can be reunited with their family instead of placed in foster care.

Dunno how true it is, but I'm going to believe it because my mind just doesn't understand voluntarily inflicting pain on your child to make them pretty.
But if that's the case they should just CHIP them. D: Much less harm in the long run.

you really think so? i'd much rather be tattooed than chipped.

the video was pretty horrible and sad to watch, but i think its really weird how everyone is so against this and not against circumcision. i guess its just a cultural acceptance thing.

Chip is hidden, a tattoo you can change or just plain cut off.

A chip can also be scanned and removed.

A chip is still less obvious then a tattoo. A tattoo on the foot would be pretty hidden. Make it look like a birth mark.
MiameMiame
Queen of Mercury
MiameMiame
WHlTE TlGER 2
MiameMiame
I don't have problems with circumcision. If people want to circumcise their child that is on them. Somehow it disturbs me how much people get caught up in little children their penises neutral .
I don't really know how I feel about this video though. neutral

Except it not on them. It's not their body to do whatever they want with. There are no medical advantages. They have no right to modify their children's penises because they think it looks better or for their religious views. It disturbs me that anyone couldn't have a problem it. The babies can't defend themselves so thankfully more and more people are getting caught up in it.
It is their child still and I think good parents will make responsible decisions. There are medical advantages. I will quote a few things;
Quote:
"The health benefits of male circumcision include a drop in the risk of urinary tract infection in the first year of life by up to 90 percent," she says.

Quote:
"It drops the risk of heterosexual HIV acquisition by about 60 percent. It drops the risk of human papillomavirus [HPV], herpes virus and other infectious genital ulcers," she says.

Quote:
It also reduces the chances that men will spread HPV to their wives and girlfriends, protecting them from getting cervical cancer.

I personally wouldn't circumcise my child (if I would have one) though. Like said; I don't think it's my business what other people do with their child's genitals.

Then you're fine with someone raping or molesting their child too. After all, its none of your business what other people do with their child's genitals. Or are you a hypocrite?
lol Oh you.

I'll take this to mean you're a hypocrite.

Conservative Voter

3,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Queen of Mercury
Lexia_Starr
I don't think there's enough information to draw a logical conclusion. It's not just a matter of "omg a baby is crying, stop them!!"

Where is this? It's probably not the US since that's illegal and that appeared to be a legit shop.
Why are they tattooing their child? Perhaps there's an actual reason.
What is the tattoo of? It didn't appear to be some frivolous design.

None of that is relevant to a child being abused and their bodily integrity being violated. Why not use that ******** up logic for sexual abuse then? Maybe they have a reason to molest their child. Who are we to say its wrong?
Molesting a child isn't getting a tattoo but the LD surprises me with the morons I meet on here every day.

Tattooing is actually a part of many cultures, typically with sticks, stones, and ink -- but needles are also used and are quicker while being less painful. This was taken in a foreign country, so perhaps their culture finds this normal and he is getting a tattoo so they can identify the tribe or clan that he comes from.

If you're comparing child molestation with a tribal art form, you should probably crawl out from underneath your rock.

Anxious Conversationalist

[********. neutral
What a douchebag that tattoo artist is. Not to mention the (probably mentally disturbed) parents.
I wonder what that poor kid's arm will look like as a teenager, when it's like three times the size.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
That's pretty ******** up there.
Rojo Espada
That was funny.

Wat. How.
Gma Wolf
N e o n Heaven

Now you tell me what you think of this.

This actually frustrated me to the point of tears. I have never wanted to hurt someone so badly in my life, until now.

Let's call it what it is............. CHILD ABUSE!

No s**t.
Capitalist Gynecologist
Queen of Mercury
Lexia_Starr
I don't think there's enough information to draw a logical conclusion. It's not just a matter of "omg a baby is crying, stop them!!"

Where is this? It's probably not the US since that's illegal and that appeared to be a legit shop.

None of that is relevant to a child being abused and their bodily integrity being violated. Why not use that ******** up logic for sexual abuse then? Maybe they have a reason to molest their child. Who are we to say its wrong?
Molesting a child isn't getting a tattoo but the LD surprises me with the morons I meet on here every day.

Tattooing is actually a part of many cultures, typically with sticks, stones, and ink -- but needles are also used and are quicker while being less painful. This was taken in a foreign country, so perhaps their culture finds this normal and he is getting a tattoo so they can identify the tribe or clan that he comes from.

If you're comparing child molestation with a tribal art form, you should probably crawl out from underneath your rock.

Yea. Totally, right? Because tattooing a 666 on a child, in Cuba, is very tribal. rolleyes
I wonder if you have tattoos? I do, many of them. On a child that size and how soft the skin is, with not as defined muscle formation under the epidermis, would feel a great deal more painful on a child because he's still a BABY.

Point is, while every one really got off topic- is that it upset him, probably scared, and won't doubt the fact that it hurts because it's still a needle stabbing into a layer of your skin.
Lexia_Starr

Place: Cuba.
Reason: Cult.
Tattoo: the number 666, following the guy claiming to be the "anarchist"
Tattooer: Maloy.
Final conclusion: Child abuse.

Conservative Voter

3,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Partygoer 500
N e o n Heaven
Capitalist Gynecologist
Queen of Mercury
Lexia_Starr

Yea. Totally, right? Because tattooing a 666 on a child, in Cuba, is very tribal. rolleyes
I wonder if you have tattoos? I do, many of them. On a child that size and how soft the skin is, with not as defined muscle formation under the epidermis, would feel a great deal more painful on a child because he's still a BABY.

Point is, while every one really got off topic- is that it upset him, probably scared, and won't doubt the fact that it hurts because it's still a needle stabbing into a layer of your skin.
Really, I was just bewildered as to why she could even compare tattooing to child molestation.

666 can still be viewed as tribal, seeing it does have religious importance -- also, to get a view across I do not support tattooing toddlers in any nation, nor would I ever let my kids get any tattoos unless they were at least 18, which by then it would be they're choice, not mine; however I'm indifferent to other cultures.
I knew this would be about tattooing before I even opened this.
Reyna224
I knew this would be about tattooing before I even opened this.

....How mind blowing.

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore... crying ...This goes right up there with that Kid who married his English Teacher, (who was married for 19 years), and The Mother of the Kid, gave them concent

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff