Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2
Can't watch. Sad.

Lil Fiya Mama
It's just as bad as circumcision, imo.

I think circumcision is worse.
To be honest, I don't see much of a difference... Either way, you're mutilating an innocent baby's body by force, blood is shed in both instances, and both are, mostly, permanent.

But a tattoo doesn't remove a functional part of your p***s, make an internal organ an external one, or take about 15 square inches of skin thousands of nerves.
I think harming your gentiles is much worse than harming your arm.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
WHlTE TlGER 2
Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2
Can't watch. Sad.

Lil Fiya Mama

To be honest, I don't see much of a difference... Either way, you're mutilating an innocent baby's body by force, blood is shed in both instances, and both are, mostly, permanent.

But a tattoo doesn't remove a functional part of your p***s, make an internal organ an external one, or take about 15 square inches of skin thousands of nerves.
That is true, yes, but as I said before, mutilation is mutilation regardless of how you look at it. 3nodding
Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2
Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2
Can't watch. Sad.

Lil Fiya Mama

That is true, yes, but as I said before, mutilation is mutilation regardless of how you look at it. 3nodding

Yeah but there is different severities.
Lil Fiya Mama
Trigr Warning
Yeah, this is ******** terrifying.

Next they'll be cutting up their genitals for the sake of looks, right?

How terrible would that be?
I really had to laugh at this. I love you. heart rofl
I totally got the sarcasm there, btw.

I'm glad you enjoy my sarcasm. blaugh

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
WHlTE TlGER 2
Is it really different, tho, seeing as they're both harming an innocent child?
Circumcision, while I am completely against it, will not be remembered LUCKILY...
However, for this poor child, this may be his first memory and it will ******** his head up every day of his life for the rest of his life... Mental trauma can be worse than physical torture, after all.
Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2
Circumcision, while I am completely against it, will not be remembered LUCKILY...
However, for this poor child, this may be his first memory and it will ******** his head up every day of his life for the rest of his life... Mental trauma can be worse than physical torture, after all.

Would you rather have your c**t cut off or be tattooed as a toddler?

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
WHlTE TlGER 2
Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2

Neither, as I'm sure no child would, but to be honest, you can't miss what you've never known.
You can get upset, hurt, mad, etc, and try to restore it, but it will never be the same again...
However, if I REALLY had to choose, I'd personally rather not remembering something than being traumatized for life with this horrid memory...

I'd never do either to my children, so it's really irrelevant for me to answer that... I birth and raise intact boys.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Something tells me I'm gonna really regret watching this.

Hilarious Prophet

The child was fine just the way it was.
Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2
Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2

Neither, as I'm sure no child would, but to be honest, you can't miss what you've never known.
You can get upset, hurt, mad, etc, and try to restore it, but it will never be the same again...
However, if I REALLY had to choose, I'd personally rather not remembering something than being traumatized for life with this horrid memory...

I'd never do either to my children, so it's really irrelevant for me to answer that... I birth and raise intact boys.

You can certainly miss what you never knew.
People desire things they've never had all the time.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
WHlTE TlGER 2
Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2
Lil Fiya Mama
WHlTE TlGER 2

You can certainly miss what you never knew.
People desire things they've never had all the time.
To desire something and to miss something are two different things, tho...
In order to miss something, you must have first known it and enjoyed it. I desire home ownership, however since I have never experienced it, I can not miss it.

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
r33na1
Bishiglomper
Shima Shinji
I heard this was a cut from a video on child trafficking. The children get tattoos before they're old enough to be abducted, so that in the event they're later rescued they can be reunited with their family instead of placed in foster care.

Dunno how true it is, but I'm going to believe it because my mind just doesn't understand voluntarily inflicting pain on your child to make them pretty.
But if that's the case they should just CHIP them. D: Much less harm in the long run.

you really think so? i'd much rather be tattooed than chipped.

the video was pretty horrible and sad to watch, but i think its really weird how everyone is so against this and not against circumcision. i guess its just a cultural acceptance thing.

But a chip wouldn't be painful and wouldn't be visible. They should barely be bigger than a grain of rice, and be hidden under the skin. I mean, when the kid hits adulthood, he might have a hard time getting a job because of a tattoo. And I can only imagine the kind of attention he'll get because of it until he grows up.

They usually only do circumcision on babies, before they remember it and they're all the way sensitive. And circumcision is usually a religion thing. But other than that, I think some people would do it because there are some benefits to doing it. I remember my friend talking about it, I think she had her son circumcised to avoid potential problems. But yes, some of it is cultural acceptance. People have started piercing their babies ears. I hate it, but it doesn't hurt the baby any if they do it right.
on what level is that legal?

Romantic Grabber

That was funny.
well i'm curious what it is. hopefully its something cool like a skull and cross bones or something.
thats pretty messed up though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces