Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Last I read, the authorities stepped in and took the child away.

But from what I've read this happened in Cuba, so I don't know if their process for child welfare is the same as it is in the States.

Familiar Friend

it is not really that wrong to me. we do so many pointless things with our kids that it's hard to hate or pinpoint this one lady. we make our kids wear uncomfortable clothing and practice etiquette and sit in school for 13 years that is half the time abusive. so i mean, you should really be a child advocate and try to work to change children's lives before you hate this one person who did something bad when many many people do bad things everyday that society deems okay.

what i really am referring to is school, emotional abuse, lori drew, circumcision, economic disparity, and so on.

it could be the adults in this video were emotionally abused or were in a poor school. no one seems to care about emotional abuse or unequal financing for schools so maybe the adults were just raised that way and maybe you should have cared sooner than later.
Yeah, this is ******** terrifying.

Next they'll be cutting up their genitals for the sake of looks, right?

How terrible would that be?
Bishiglomper
Shima Shinji
I heard this was a cut from a video on child trafficking. The children get tattoos before they're old enough to be abducted, so that in the event they're later rescued they can be reunited with their family instead of placed in foster care.

Dunno how true it is, but I'm going to believe it because my mind just doesn't understand voluntarily inflicting pain on your child to make them pretty.
But if that's the case they should just CHIP them. D: Much less harm in the long run.

you really think so? i'd much rather be tattooed than chipped.

the video was pretty horrible and sad to watch, but i think its really weird how everyone is so against this and not against circumcision. i guess its just a cultural acceptance thing.

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
r33na1
Bishiglomper
Shima Shinji
I heard this was a cut from a video on child trafficking. The children get tattoos before they're old enough to be abducted, so that in the event they're later rescued they can be reunited with their family instead of placed in foster care.

Dunno how true it is, but I'm going to believe it because my mind just doesn't understand voluntarily inflicting pain on your child to make them pretty.
But if that's the case they should just CHIP them. D: Much less harm in the long run.

you really think so? i'd much rather be tattooed than chipped.

the video was pretty horrible and sad to watch, but i think its really weird how everyone is so against this and not against circumcision. i guess its just a cultural acceptance thing.

Chip is hidden, a tattoo you can change or just plain cut off.

Lunatic

Shima Shinji

Your daughters are adorable. emotion_kirakira

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Some people..... emotion_facepalm
Can't watch. Sad.

Lil Fiya Mama
It's just as bad as circumcision, imo.

I think circumcision is worse.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
well s**t man
o -o

thats not as bad as what a certain group of people used to do to kids from the town I grew up in
they were a group from the nearby town an they hated gypsies with a passion

so these group, they were like 4-5 guys about 20 or somethin I dont remember too good
if they caught one of our towns gypsy kids alone theyd burn em with sticks from a bonfire

aint noone ever died from it but I grew up with kids who had like blotchy lookin skin cause theyd been burned so much

those kids were the kinda kids that grew up smashin squirrels with rocks

Receiver

Yeah there were a lot of neat videos last week. That one was on my top 3

Shameless Fatcat

Justified Suicide
That seems like child abuse and child services should take the child away from them. How stupid and messed up can you be to force a poor child to get a tattoo as their crying and screaming in pain.>< The tattoo artist was a d**k too, I mean who the hell tattoos a child! tattoo's can cause damage and is something that should never be forced on anyone. i seriously hope the women there and the tattoo artist has something horrible happen to them. ugh, I feel sickened now.
That was my thought: I briefly worked in a tattoo parlor, no way in hell any of them wouldn't call cps on someone even trying to do that, let alone agree to do it. My boss wouldn't even pierce ears on anyone not old enough to ask for their own ear lobe piercings.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
WHlTE TlGER 2
Can't watch. Sad.

Lil Fiya Mama
It's just as bad as circumcision, imo.

I think circumcision is worse.
To be honest, I don't see much of a difference... Either way, you're mutilating an innocent baby's body by force, blood is shed in both instances, and both are, mostly, permanent.

Familiar Poster

Maybe anesthetics?

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Trigr Warning
Yeah, this is ******** terrifying.

Next they'll be cutting up their genitals for the sake of looks, right?

How terrible would that be?
I really had to laugh at this. I love you. heart rofl
I totally got the sarcasm there, btw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out