Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

Is it bad of me to say that I don't care?
I wouldn't give my child a tattoo at that age, but some folk are into that sort of thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Blackrose_Knight
Mr CandymanXIII
Nami ********. neutral
What a douchebag that tattoo artist is. Not to mention the (probably mentally disturbed) parents.
I wonder what that poor kid's arm will look like as a teenager, when it's like three times the size.[/c
l046pl1z:2="Nami ********. neutral
What a douchebag that tattoo artist is. Not to mention the (probably mentally disturbed) parents.
I wonder what that poor kid's arm will look like as a teenager, when it's like three times the size.[/color]
The Tattoo Artist doesn't give a RAT'S a**...He's getting paid regardless. He's making the money, it's the parents that should be locked up man
Considering this is Cuba there are different culture/rules BUT if you walked into my preferred tattoo parlor with a child intent to get them inked, not only would you be refused service, you would have CPS called on you.

SEE!!? That is reasonable.

Dapper Entrepreneur

You've gotta be kidding

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

Queen of Mercury
Lexia_Starr
Queen of Mercury
Lexia_Starr
I don't think there's enough information to draw a logical conclusion. It's not just a matter of "omg a baby is crying, stop them!!"

Where is this? It's probably not the US since that's illegal and that appeared to be a legit shop.
Why are they tattooing their child? Perhaps there's an actual reason.
What is the tattoo of? It didn't appear to be some frivolous design.

None of that is relevant to a child being abused and their bodily integrity being violated. Why not use that ******** up logic for sexual abuse then? Maybe they have a reason to molest their child. Who are we to say its wrong?

Nice straw-man, sugar, but I'm not going to justify that. People are far too quick to cry "abuse" at any little thing. Again, you don't know why. Granted, someone previous to my first reply made mention that it was some kind of cult thing, which is pretty pathetic. But that is a bad reason, it does not make the act itself inherently "bad".

Again, just because a baby is crying doesn't automatically make it a crime.

i'm sorry that you're such a pathetic waste of space that you think there is ANY good reason for harming a child. Forgive me for forgetting there really are people like you who exist.

So I guess we should outlaw vaccinations, surgeries, injections, mall Santas and half the market of outdoor playgrounds as well because they make children cry.

Sorry, I thought I was talking to someone with a brain. Thank you for reminding me that people like you exist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff