Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nami ********. neutral
What a douchebag that tattoo artist is. Not to mention the (probably mentally disturbed) parents.
I wonder what that poor kid's arm will look like as a teenager, when it's like three times the size.[/c
pav6umvt:0="Nami ********. neutral
What a douchebag that tattoo artist is. Not to mention the (probably mentally disturbed) parents.
I wonder what that poor kid's arm will look like as a teenager, when it's like three times the size.[/color]
The Tattoo Artist doesn't give a RAT'S a**...He's getting paid regardless. He's making the money, it's the parents that should be locked up man

Devoted Pirate

Mr CandymanXIII
Nami ********. neutral
I wonder what that poor kid's arm will look like as a teenager, when it's like three times the size.[/c
pav6umvt:1="Nami ********. neutral
I wonder what that poor kid's arm will look like as a teenager, when it's like three times the size.[/color]
The Tattoo Artist doesn't give a RAT'S a**...He's getting paid regardless. He's making the money, it's the parents that should be locked up man
Considering this is Cuba there are different culture/rules BUT if you walked into my preferred tattoo parlor with a child intent to get them inked, not only would you be refused service, you would have CPS called on you.

Adored Admirer

Mr CandymanXIII

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

biggrin
N e o n Heaven
Reyna224
I knew this would be about tattooing before I even opened this.

....How mind blowing.

I had the same reaction to your OP. rolleyes

Cute Girl

That poor child. That's disgusting that someone would do that to their own child. Let your kid choose for himself if he wants a tattoo, for chris'sake.
Reyna224
N e o n Heaven
Reyna224
I knew this would be about tattooing before I even opened this.

....How mind blowing.

I had the same reaction to your OP. rolleyes

Then why read the opening posts I make.
Seems like someone feels the need to satisfy their need to be condescending.

lol

Shapeshifter

Whatever, man. I mean we cut off a lot of baby's foreskin here in America.
Plus we don't even know why they are doing it. Could be a legitimate reason, who knows

Durem Citizen

Because of this terrible s**t right here I will never be going to Cuba. What a*****e does that to their own child. I hope that b***h gets her a** kicked, and has her child taken away. Some people seriously need so be sterilized to that they can never have any more ******** kids again. This is why I hate people.

Fashionable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Shima Shinji
I heard this was a cut from a video on child trafficking. The children get tattoos before they're old enough to be abducted, so that in the event they're later rescued they can be reunited with their family instead of placed in foster care.

Dunno how true it is, but I'm going to believe it because my mind just doesn't understand voluntarily inflicting pain on your child to make them pretty.

Nope. This took place in Cuba, and he is being tattooed with a 'religious cult' symbol. It's to identify him as 'one of gods followers' and is 3 six's. And no charges will be laid because apparently in Cuba, there are no laws saying this is illegal.

Dapper Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
loving the slacktivism in this thread

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Well, I can tell you now that wasn't done by a professional. That's very much illegal. And if a teacher saw this or anyone, they have right to call CPS on those ******** :/
Edit:: I guess this is out of America.
Tsk tsk

Timid Explorer

I couldnt even watch that.
wtf is wrong with those ppl. >(
That poor little toddler sad

Big Noob

Queen of Mercury
MiameMiame
Queen of Mercury
MiameMiame
WHlTE TlGER 2

Except it not on them. It's not their body to do whatever they want with. There are no medical advantages. They have no right to modify their children's penises because they think it looks better or for their religious views. It disturbs me that anyone couldn't have a problem it. The babies can't defend themselves so thankfully more and more people are getting caught up in it.
It is their child still and I think good parents will make responsible decisions. There are medical advantages. I will quote a few things;
Quote:
"The health benefits of male circumcision include a drop in the risk of urinary tract infection in the first year of life by up to 90 percent," she says.

Quote:
"It drops the risk of heterosexual HIV acquisition by about 60 percent. It drops the risk of human papillomavirus [HPV], herpes virus and other infectious genital ulcers," she says.

Quote:
It also reduces the chances that men will spread HPV to their wives and girlfriends, protecting them from getting cervical cancer.

I personally wouldn't circumcise my child (if I would have one) though. Like said; I don't think it's my business what other people do with their child's genitals.

Then you're fine with someone raping or molesting their child too. After all, its none of your business what other people do with their child's genitals. Or are you a hypocrite?
lol Oh you.

I'll take this to mean you're a hypocrite.
I'll take this to mean you're an annoying troll who doesn't accept that some people have a different opinion. lol I know I am a hypocrite.

Big Noob

Queen of Mercury

Considering the fact you can't even spell European correctly I am having a hard time believing that claim. That or your parents are from one of the European countries, so you claim to be European, but you live in the US since you are using US information when Europe says the same thing almost every other area in the world says; US doctors are full of s**t.

You can tell when they cannot back up what they're saying. They resort to troll tactics.

Again that website's information is proven false by the sheer fact that countries with extremely low numbers of mutilated dicks DO NOT have high rates of either HIV or HPV. Funnily enough though, right here n the US where the majority of sexually active males are mutilated at birth there is a higher rate of both those things.

Only a very gullible person ignores the truth just to listen to lies to make themselves feel better about supporting the violation of boys.
Both my parents are Dutch, Dutch is my mother tongue. I am sorry for making a spelling mistake miss-know-it-all. Spelling mistakes happen when English isn't your first language. If you are American I don't blame you for not knowing that, I hear of plenty of Americans who only speak English. lol I am not living in the US by the way; I am living in Germany, in Hessen. But hey, I am probably a troll who is making this all up... right? lol I am using US information? There is no such thing in my opinion, it's on the internet and it can be easily found with using google. lol
I don't feel like repeating myself for a third time, so I leave it at this. If you don't believe me than that's too bad lol .

Gallant Reveler

If I remember correctly, I think the article said that the parents were cultists.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff