Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haven't made any.

Star

I sacrificed my pride to keep a numb, but sociable relationship with my father going for my mom's sake.

I still don't love him, but at least apathy is better than outright hatred. It will last me until I move out and go to college.

Dangerous Regular

My cat. A few strays, as well, and a homeless guy. Basically, I just sacrifice whoever I think I can get away with.

Hilarious Prophet

I've sacrificed my dignity and health to fit in.

Original Regular

I ruined my chance at real love to keep another girl who's had nothing her whole life from losing the only thing she has.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
I haven't, but my ex-S.O. raised his two brothers and his sister. It had both good and bad effects on his life. He felt that he was worthless unless he was taking care of someone, and that made relationships very complicated for him. On the other hand, he was really good at taking care of people. It is too back that he was divorced, because he was a wonderful father to his daughter.
I dropped out my freshman year of high school and enrolled in an online school to take care of my two infant sisters. They're 8 and 9 now and i'm still a main care giver. I also gave up a distant friend to be with my boyfriend. I disowned a person to live a better, healthier life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff