which are some that youve made?
Why?
Does it still affect you today?

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I spent two years taking care of my little brother when I was 16 and 17. I was still in high school. I didn't have to work because I lived with my boyfriend but it was still hard. I had to be a mom while still trying to be a kid.
When i couldn't handle it anymore i sent him away and it killed me. I sent him back with my mom.
i felt so guilty because she wasn't a good woman.
I felt a hole in my life and dropped out of school soon after and got pregnant with my own child when I was 18.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
dragonslord8o
I spent two years taking care of my little brother when I was 16 and 17. I was still in high school. I didn't have to work because I lived with my boyfriend but it was still hard. I had to be a mom while still trying to be a kid.
When i couldn't handle it anymore i sent him away and it killed me. I sent him back with my mom.
I felt a hole in my life and dropped out of school soon after and got pregnant with my own child when I was 18.

Im so sorry, im sort of in the same situation with being forced to babysit, its really hard, making new rules for a kid and knowing you still are, the rest i cant imagine because im a guy and I wouldnt know pregnancy, i am deeply sorry

Adorable Fisher

I made the decision not to transition (gender-wise) when my ex-bf begged me not to, hoping that if I was what he wanted me to be then I could somehow salvage what we had had before things went sour when I got super serious about my transition (scheduling surgery). But then he left me anyway. This affected me psychologically for a long time, where I was afraid to be who I am for fear that no one would ever love me if I was. But I am slowly recovering from it because my gf of 2 years is helping me.

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xx_Noah_Shadow_xx
dragonslord8o

Im so sorry, im sort of in the same situation with being forced to babysit, its really hard, making new rules for a kid and knowing you still are, the rest i cant imagine because im a guy and I wouldnt know pregnancy, i am deeply sorry

I planned my baby with my boyfriend (he is now my husband) and we are very happy together. having a kid at a young age was kind of sacrifice in its self.

My brother ended up moving to live with my father before I even had my baby so he wasn't with my mother very long. My father was a terrible person when i was growing up but he has really turned his life around. He was able to really care for my brother. My brother is 22 now and trying to get his life together.
dragonslord8o

That guy who's now your husband now and whom is 60 years old was your boyfriend when you were 16?

According to my calculations that means he was roughly 51 years old at the time.

Profitable Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Gonecrazy12345
dragonslord8o

That guy who's now your husband now and whom is 60 years old was your boyfriend when you were 16?

According to my calculations that means he was roughly 51 years old at the time.

man how do you keep finding me? lol damn. Yes he was like 50 or 51. It is legal in our state. The age of consent is 16.
dragonslord8o
Gonecrazy12345
dragonslord8o

man how do you keep finding me? lol damn. Yes he was like 50 or 51. It is legal in our state. The age of consent is 16.

Idk how I do, maybe your ppd (posts per day) has been high recently and therefore probability dictates that it wouldn't be hard for me to run into you.

Benevolent Smoker

My happiness? But I wouldn't count it as a serious sacrifice.

Quotable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
MarigoldMari
I made the decision not to transition (gender-wise) when my ex-bf begged me not to, hoping that if I was what he wanted me to be then I could somehow salvage what we had had before things went sour when I got super serious about my transition (scheduling surgery). But then he left me anyway. This affected me psychologically for a long time, where I was afraid to be who I am for fear that no one would ever love me if I was. But I am slowly recovering from it because my gf of 2 years is helping me.
Oh my god. What a selfish man to abandon you when you needed him most.

That said, I'm very happy to hear you're getting the support you deserve. Good luck on your transition. I hear it's very emotionally and physically taxing. D:

Conservative Citizen

Mr Stylo
I would. I'm sure most of us have or will sacrifice our happiness for something or someone eventually. Hopefully not permanently; everyone deserves happiness.

~
Personally, I don't think I've ever made any /real/ sacrifices. I don't know if I've ever even been in a position to do so xp

Benevolent Smoker

Jolie Maidele
Mr Stylo
I would. I'm sure most of us have or will sacrifice our happiness for something or someone eventually. Hopefully not permanently; everyone deserves happiness.

~
Personally, I don't think I've ever made any /real/ sacrifices. I don't know if I've ever even been in a position to do so xp

Happiness doesn't mean a thing if you have no one to share it with. Anyway I think my life would be the only thing I have that would count as a serious sacrifice.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Everything.

I sacrifice everything I have everyday I get up.

Sometimes I just want to lay down and know I won't have to get up. Life is a pain in the a** and chances are, I'm probably going to mentally snap some day.

I don't know what keeps me from doing just that, tbh.

Steadfast Winner

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
That sucks, no one has the right to dictate what people should do with themselves, you should do what you feel is right for yourself and it's good to hear that you have someone there for you now.
MarigoldMari

Steadfast Winner

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
My drug addiction and the people who manipulated me into them with their drama bullshit. Best thing I ever did for myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff