Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok heres the short summary of my situation..

i had a girlfriend who i cared deeply about, it was a relatively speedy fall for me , normally i dont develop feelings for females until about a week month after ive started dating them..but this girl i developed feeling for before we were dating.. now i knew that if we(me and her) did start dating it wouldnt go well, not because we werent "compatible" with eachother but simply because she liked me for the friend that i was to her, not as the potential boyfriend that i never showed her. i had every intention of asking her out eventually but she beat me to the ounch..she asked me out first..i tried to avoid the question because i knew it was to soon..but i eventually succumb and we began dating..now thats not the problem..
the problem is me and the girl broke up..well not realy broke-up, it was more-so a breack at first, simpy because one of our mutual friend(mf1) was upset with another one of our mutual friends(mf2) to the point of emo depression..now she and mf1 were friends for the entire highschool careers(all ppl mentioned are currently seniors)and she felt like mf1 needed 100% of her(mf1 is a female just incase your wondering)so i decided to kinda force a "break" on our relationship, in order to benefit mf1, since she was clearly losing it.....ok..this is a bit long as is, im not gonna write it all if noone is gonna read, if you are interested in the rest of the story post
How does this story end?
How does this story end?? question
What is advice you seek?
wow..so someone does care...ok
well first you need to know that in the same way she(x) and mf1 were best friend..me and mf2 were best friends and after the incident with mf1 x swore she would nvr talk to him again ..so the day of the incident i had class with her(and mf2)..and right off the back i knew somethig was different. she was quiter than usual , she sat outside of my eyesight and she went to the bathroom 3 times..
after school i usually chill with her and mf1 until tennis practice, so i didnt alter that, as if to make it seem as though i were tryin to maintain a lvl of similarity to everything, she totoally ignored me..now there are only 5 ppl in that class(afterschool) so its kinda hard to ignore someone.. and as the days progressed it became obvious that she was tryin to avoid/ignore me ..nothin wrong with that ..i mean she proabaly needed some time to think about things...or so i though....now mf2 and mf1 are back to normal and x is even talkin to mf2 like nothing ever happened...she still ignores me even when i try to start a convo with her.. and now it seems like i not only lost a girlfriend who i cared deeply about but also the friend that there before ..and shoul have been there after..
now the advice i need, is how exactl do i go about talking to her again..i mean like i said i care about the girl..deeply and i miss talking with her..i need to find away to atleast become her friend again..but the thing is i dont see nything that i didi wrong .so i can apologize and i dont want to forget
you probably missed something somewhere. it happens. just try to ask her what you did wrong. if you can't speak to her, try asking your friends. maybe they can help you.
you liked her

she liked you

you didn't want to ask her out

she asked you out and you tried to avoid it

her friend needed help, someone to talk to

you shove your girl on her friend and ask for a break

things get stange and now she wont talk to you

*well it seems like you basically sabotaged yourself and got what you wanted. Unless you talk to her yourself your back to adoring her from afar like before but maybe worse but I'd suggest you work out your own mental problems before anything else.
L0ves2Splooge
you liked her

she liked you

you didn't want to ask her out

she asked you out and you tried to avoid it

her friend needed help, someone to talk to

you shove your girl on her friend and ask for a break

things get stange and now she wont talk to you

*well it seems like you basically sabotaged yourself and got what you wanted. Unless you talk to her yourself your back to adoring her from afar like before but maybe worse but I'd suggest you work out your own mental problems before anything else.

um...ok..not quite the way you explained it..you see when i say "forced a break" i dont mean i asked for it..i dont even mean i mentioned it..what i mean is i asked her if her friend was more important to her than i was (a question which i already knew the answer to) she said yea because she knew her longer..then i said "ok then whats wrong with giving her 100% til she gets better"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff