Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I'm trying to write a book, a project very near and dear to my heart. It's about three sisters and the s**t they go through when the magic in their world gets a little corrupted.

Have you read White Cat by Holly Black? You should, it was fabulous. Basically, my world is a little like that, where it's the same damn world, just a little more magical. The problem is that the whole thing is set in, you should have guessed, Seattle, Washington. Being an Arizonan native, never having been further north than Vegas, this poses a problem for me.

I know nothing about Seattle or the way it runs. I'm trying to save up to visit, but that's pretty much all I could manage for the time and that doesn't help me write a book, I'm afraid.

This is all a little ramble, so let me spell it out to you. I would like to find someone living in the Seattle area (pretty damn close, as close as you can get, please, I need intricate details) to really help me get the bits right about the world they are from. I'm offering some pretty exclusive content here, you'd get to read a lot of what I put together as I put it together.

Seriously, my family doesn't even get to touch this stuff.

Please. I really need help. I want to do the city justice and I can't do that from Phoenix, Arizona.

So, if my whinging hasn't turned you away, drop me a line in my PMs or comment here for more info, whatever you're comfortable with. If I like you, I'll let you know some of the parts I'm really having trouble with and see if you can help me through them. If you don't like waiting, you're going to have to get over it.
                      If anyone's out there, please check me out.
                      I'm not crazy, I swear.
                      You'll love what I've got flying around under this crazy hair.
                      Best read of your life, promise.
                      I'm serious, people.
                      I need help!
                      This will be a wonderful book
                      And you will get all kinds of thanks
                      And acknowledgement!
                      Help me!

Fashionable Hunter

Why don't you just go to Seattle yourself?

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Like kakteed said, go to Seattle yourself.

You can save up some money and then go there and have an experience
I'm originally from a town near Seattle, and have been to Seattle many times. I could offer to help you, but I'm not even sure how I could. How does anyone describe the feel of a city? The way it smells, the different neighborhoods, the people. I honestly think you would be better off just flying there and being able to describe it for yourself. Why have you chosen Seattle as your location though? Just curious.

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

I lived just outside of Seattle for 14 years and spent a lot of time there, feel free to PM me with any questions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff