Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kire
Mr_Jimi_Bones
As a practicing Satanist you may ask me any question and there is none i couldn't answer.

1) Satanism uses Satan as a symbol of the self, the material, and all that is good and bad in life.
2) The major gist of Satanism is Do what Thou Wil. In other words do what ever you want but take responsibility for your action.
3)If someone wrongs you, its perfectly fine to take any revenge you see fit.
4) Satanism (if your just into the psychology of it and not the magical as i am) then to you it will be purely hedonistic. Do what you will, get what you want and let no one stand in your way for if they do Bring upon them a furious wrath and move on.
5) Most importantly use your damned brain. This isnt a religion that forces you to follow one way. There are denominations of interpretations from the Satanic Bible all over the world. Read the bible, Interpret it for yourself, live your life.

Ill lead you off in the saying of the 9 Satanic Statements (think commandments)

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those that deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, often more worse then those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development" has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as the all lead to physical, mental or emoptional gratification!
9Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!

talk2hand Sounds nice, but atheism is better... almost the same, but without the imaginary friends
Satanists know Satan is not real. They use him as a symbol.

Phantom

so are satanists atheists?
nvrmind, found the answer ^^

all i know about satanists is that they value the material and physical over the spiritual, which is why the pentacle is upside down. when the pentacle is right side up, the top point represents the spirit. satanists put it at the bottom to show they believe its not important. i've also heard that right side up, it points towards the spiritual world and upside down it point to the material, earthly world.

Invisible Lunatic

IIlysium
Hey, that's stupid s**t to say.
You're LOOKING for a religion to join, and I doubt your belief will be genuine. rolleyes So you'll be one of these metal/emo heads who don't actually worship satan, huh?

Satanists don't even believe in Satan, let alone worship him.
Yes as a matter of fact I do know quite a bit about Satanism dear...I've studied the thing and many other parts of it.

To be honest, it has one thing in common: it will lead your straight to hell, an eternity of torture.
Doesn't sound to great already does it?

Many people believe that there are several layers of hell, and that Satan, (Lucifer, etc.) is the leader of hell and rules it. NOPE!

First of all let me say this: I'm not a "religious" person myself....I'm a Christian. There is a HUGE difference! Here's two examples:
1) People know ABOUT God....but they don't know God.
2) Faith in God is NOT a relgious routine based on a doctrine and people who go to church to sit on pews for a few hours. Faith in God, is REALTIONSHIP with him.

anyway, about Hell and Satan. They exist.....and they're real....as real as you and me. In the book of Revelation in the bible we find that Jesus has the keys to hell and death.

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Now, here's the question: Why would a God who loves us unconditionally (John 3:16) create a place like Hell to send us if we "sin" ?

(DEFINITION OF SIN: ALL unrightousness [wrongdoing] is sin, and there is sin which does not [involve] death [that may
be repented of and forgiven]. Amplified version 1 John 5:17)

Answer: Because Hell was created for Satan to begin with. It's just that he wants to take as many of us with him, because that's how desperate and jealous he is of God.

BUT, there is hope:

(GOD LOVES SINNERS; PREFERS REPENTANCE OTHER THAN DEATH: 10 "Son of man, give the people of Israel this message: You are saying, 'Our sins are heavy upon us; we are wasting away! How can we survive?' 11 As surely as I live, says the Sovereign Lord, I take no
pleasure in the death of wicked people. I only want them to turn from their wicked ways so they can live. Turn! Turn from your wickedness, O people of Israel! Why should you die? 12 "Son of man, give your people this message: The righteous behavior of righteous people will not save them if they turn to sin, nor will the wicked behavior of wicked people destroy them if they
repent and turn from their sins. NIV Ezekiel 33:10-12)

In other words: it's saying that God really does love us. it's just that we have to repent (which is to ask God to save us, and forgive us for out "sins" wink Then we INSTANTLY being a relationship with him, and it's a continuous growing process all the way up untili you die....then you enter an eternity of paradise: Heaven

So it reallly isn't a matter of "religion" because all that does is judge the world according to opinions and doctrines, while people like you and me are hungry for something REAL and other than ourselves.

I wish you the best, and I hope I could help out in any way!
I'm -Grandpa John, "Ojisan"..I'm just using my friends account and I noticed your forum and wanted to comment.

I have a myspace: www.myspace.com/grandpas_thang_live
a facebook: look for Grandpa John
and a yearbook.
and a yahoo e-mail: grandpa971988@yahoo.com

I hope to hear from you again soon dear!

Take care and God bless you!

-Grandpa John
Satanism, huh? Well... to each their own.
the guarding of sound
Yes as a matter of fact I do know quite a bit about Satanism dear...I've studied the thing and many other parts of it.

To be honest, it has one thing in common: it will lead your straight to hell, an eternity of torture.

Many people believe that there are several layers of hell, and that Satan, (Lucifer, etc.) is the leader of hell and rules it. NOPE!

First of all let me say this: I'm not a "religious" person myself....I'm a Christian. There is a HUGE difference! Here's two examples:
2) Faith in God is NOT a relgious routine based on a doctrine and people who go to church to sit on pews for a few hours. Faith in God, is REALTIONSHIP with him.

anyway, about Hell and Satan. They exist.....and they're real....as real as you and me. In the book of Revelation in the bible we find that Jesus has the keys to hell and death.

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Now, here's the question: Why would a God who loves us unconditionally (John 3:16) create a place like Hell to send us if we "sin" ?

(DEFINITION OF SIN: ALL unrightousness [wrongdoing] is sin, and there is sin which does not [involve] death [that may

Answer: Because Hell was created for Satan to begin with. It's just that he wants to take as many of us with him, because that's how desperate and jealous he is of God.

BUT, there is hope:

(GOD LOVES SINNERS; PREFERS REPENTANCE OTHER THAN DEATH: 10 "Son of man, give the people of Israel this message: You are saying, 'Our sins are heavy upon us; we are wasting away! How can we survive?' 11 As surely as I live, says the Sovereign Lord, I take no
pleasure in the death of wicked people. I only want them to turn from their wicked ways so they can live. Turn! Turn from your wickedness, O people of Israel! Why should you die? 12 "Son of man, give your people this message: The righteous behavior of righteous people will not save them if they turn to sin, nor will the wicked behavior of wicked people destroy them if they

In other words: it's saying that God really does love us. it's just that we have to repent (which is to ask God to save us, and forgive us for out "sins" wink Then we INSTANTLY being a relationship with him, and it's a continuous growing process all the way up untili you die....then you enter an eternity of paradise: Heaven

So it reallly isn't a matter of "religion" because all that does is judge the world according to opinions and doctrines, while people like you and me are hungry for something REAL and other than ourselves.

I'm -Grandpa John, "Ojisan"..I'm just using my friends account and I noticed your forum and wanted to comment.

and a yearbook.

-Grandpa John

Christfag, learn your facts then talk. Its people like you that ruin the modern world with old ways of thinking., become human, become animal, let us progress past these silly religions. Join us. We all know theres nothing after death. So why live your life like there is? Enjoy it. Not abstane from that which could give you so much pleasure, so much satisfaction. You deny yourself for an imaginary world. And you waste your life.
thekoolknight
join muslims or chirstains dont be a satanist to much evil yeah'll die
there are many chirstains i think are evil.
most people in this world are s**t i think i am. But i will never go as far as aking to go to hell not my thing man. i might look goth but i am cristian. I cary cigarets to give away but dont smoke or drink. I cary a brand called death. I tell people that they will kill them just as fast and they should stop everyone that ask for a cigaret will take it and yeah bad bad thing. but does that make me a bad person. neutral
redalucard
thekoolknight
join muslims or chirstains dont be a satanist to much evil yeah'll die
there are many chirstains i think are evil.
I second this quote.

As for satanism, I don't know enough about it to form a valid opinion. However I suggest doing research from an unbiased source (Wikipedia is always a good starting point in research). Asking Gaians will get you mostly biased rants about "Wrong and "Right".

Wikipedia entry for Satanism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism
Satanism is just a myth.
satanism have many aspects really, there are posers that are as the first guy in this reply, there are those that actually try devil worship. atheism is actually one of the oldest ways of satanism thus was removed from that genre when more beliefs was found (aka when all Europe were all christian, America wasn't found yet. and if you didn't believe in god you were killed for it.).

Deny that a god existed made them think Satan had control over you, so you needed to be purified or killed.
the guarding of sound

BUT, there is hope:

and a yearbook.

-Grandpa John

i'm sorry, but i don't think this comment above should have been posted. =/
You shouldn't say all of that is pure fact.
It's nothing but your opinion. That's all any religion is.
You can't say something is "Fact" just because you read it out of a book.
If you could, we'd have wizards flying around {Harry Potter}, Dragons destroying towns {Aragon}, and Vampires and Werewolves fighting humanity {quite a few books out there, Twilight, maybe?}
But yeah, i think i vented my opinion here. ninja
I am legion.
Satanism<3
I am a satanist. you have to do a ritual to be satanist. go to joyofsatan.com
it is the best, and all you need to know about it
beware, you see demons. just to warn you. you might think it is cool, but sometimes its not.
Satanism is the worship of ones' self, not the worship of satan.
Get your facts straight you dull witted children or don't post in the damned forums.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff