Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Don't do it!!!!Life was granted to you for a reason!
I fail to the the discussion part of this thread.
yay! a another positive thinker!! heart heart heart
Umm... Let me think... Only one word really seems to come to my mind at the moment... That word is... DUH!... If I had a penny for every thread like this I have seen... I'd be richer than Bill Gates... stare

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Karate7307
Umm... Let me think... Only one word really seems to come to my mind at the moment... That word is... DUH!... If I had a penny for every thread like this I have seen... I'd be richer than Bill Gates... stare

Saying this made you oh so much more orginal than everyone else

If I had a penny for everytime I heard assholes like you I'd be pissing and shitting pennys!!!!
You should probably make threads with a discussion aspect to them. Not just a general statement.

This is Lifestyle Discussion.
Reaper Of Grey
Karate7307

If I had a penny for everytime I heard assholes like you I'd be pissing and shitting pennys!!!!

Oh sorry... I guess I'm being an "a*****e" because my friends dad is in the ******** hospital. He is in a coma, and if he does live though it... He may have brain damage... So, next time you decide to call someone an a*****e. Just think if they have any ******** issues in their life next time.
Telling a depressed person to snap out of it is exactly the wrong thing to do. It's not just a bad mood. It's a tunnel with no light on either end. It's mental torture.

If anyone who is reading this thread is contemplating suicide, I really hope you'll reconsider, and find someone to talk to. Suicide hotlines, youth hotlines, a friend, a family member. A complete stranger on gaia. Your life is important and though life will still be an everyday struggle, know that there are many people out there just like you, who feel as equally alone. You are cared about, and I hope you make it through this.

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Karate7307
Reaper Of Grey
Karate7307

Oh sorry... I guess I'm being an "a*****e" because my friends dad is in the ******** hospital. He is in a coma, and if he does live though it... He may have brain damage... So, next time you decide to call someone an a*****e. Just think if they have any ******** issues in their life next time.

Um thanks for the life story? Are you telling me this so I can pity you? How pathetic. s**t happens. I've had suffering loved ones too.

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lol and I know what depression feels like.

Its genetic. So to make that one chick happy. If anyone wants to talk Ill make you happy too or try.
Suicide hotlines are gay.

They care about you as much as a stranger on gaia does.
Reaper Of Grey
Karate7307
Reaper Of Grey
Karate7307

Um thanks for the life story? Are you telling me this so I can pity you? How pathetic. s**t happens. I've had suffering loved ones too.

User Image
rofl
Life was given to me by accident.
Seriously. People. We all have different views.
And, what are we discussing?

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
G_WarMachine
Reaper Of Grey
Karate7307
Reaper Of Grey
Karate7307

User Image
rofl

I know I know but Some Gaia nerds take things to seriously

Moravcsik's Fangirl

Dangerous Lunatic

Sad? Yes
Depressed? At times
Wanting to kill yourself? Nope
Reaper Of Grey
lol and I know what depression feels like.

Its genetic. So to make that one chick happy. If anyone wants to talk Ill make you happy too or try.
Suicide hotlines are gay.

They care about you as much as a stranger on gaia does.

I think whoever made a "suicide hotline" is a just a little TOO over caring person. I mean really...go talk to a councelor. They're opposites from a "suicide hotline" and help better then many other people could.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff