Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long story short, I have access to my ex gf's twitter, tumblr, Skype, and YouTube accounts. I have had them for months, and in the creepiest way, simply monitering her and her new bf (who she cheated with before leaving me).
We were together for a decent amount of time, 3 years, and it's been 5 months since we broke up. Now she says she wants me back, but she hasn't left the new bf... I still have feelings for her, but this does not bode well with me. I could of destroyed her, but chose not to, and now she is doing the same thing to this guy.

Wat do?

Adored Admirer

It's "could have". There is no "could of".

You're a creep, pal.

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dr Abraxas
Long story short, I have access to my ex gf's twitter, tumblr, Skype, and YouTube accounts. I have had them for months, and in the creepiest way, simply monitering her and her new bf (who she cheated with before leaving me).
We were together for a decent amount of time, 3 years, and it's been 5 months since we broke up. Now she says she wants me back, but she hasn't left the new bf... I still have feelings for her, but this does not bode well with me. I could of destroyed her, but chose not to, and now she is doing the same thing to this guy.

Wat do?
Not your problem. She's the one with the drama. She already left you, now it's time to move on and leave her in her own mess. No need to stalk her Lol.
Stop checking up on her, tell her to ******** off, and move on.

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Ruin th' wench's life usin' that info 'bout her accounts and th' fact that ye know she wants ta' cheat on this new guy. Afta' takin' revenge cut all ties and live a happy life. Though that may be hard, happiness ain't always easy ta' attain dependin' on th' person

Dapper Phantom

The stalking thing is ridiculous. Grow the ******** up.

And don't take back a cheater.
Stop checking up on her like some kind of psychotic stalker creep. Don't destroy her. Stop being immature and move on.

Greedy Receiver

You do nothing. Stop stalking her and let go. You’re holding onto awful feelings and all they are going to do is drag you down, strangle you and then finally drown you. Get off her accounts, seek some therapy or speak with friends/family over these feelings you’re experiencing, and move onward to comfort and happiness in yourself.

Let your ex and her new boyfriend deal with things their own way.

Revenge does nothing in the long-run. It honestly doesn't.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Creepers gonna creep
Dr Abraxas

Wat do?

1. Why on earth have you been "monitoring" your ex? What possible happiness is in that for you?

2. What do you mean you "could of destroyed her?" Why do you cater to some phony sense of empowerment over your ex? You don't control her. Rather, it is she who has controlled you. You can't mind your own business, that indicates terrible self-control.

3. You don't have feelings for your ex. If you had any genuine love and respect for her, you would not have spied on her, using her accounts to nose into her business. Whatever you believe you feel for your ex, it's not real. You've abused her.

As to what to do,

a) Delete all your ex's account info.. Tell your ex she should consider closing her accounts or changing her passwords to protect her accounts.

b) Discontinue all contact with your ex.

c) Consider discussing your behavior with a counselor.

Dapper Dabbler

"Go the ******** away, creep talk2hand

What's wrong with you?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Regular

Everyone involved in this sounds pathetic.

Especially you.
Mob theory at its finest; just letting all the positivity roll in tonight. Just consider that calling someone who is self-loathing, horrible, helps as much as calling a Plank of wood flat. Appreciated friends...
Dr Abraxas
Mob theory at its finest; just letting all the positivity roll in tonight. Just consider that calling someone who is self-loathing, horrible, helps as much as calling a Plank of wood flat. Appreciated friends...

I'm not sure what you expected. The behavior you described is creepy and you need to move on. Hanging on like you have been isn't good for anyone, especially not you.

You might have gotten better responses in the LI but probably not.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Troll the ******** out of her, duh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers