Welcome to Gaia! ::

I could be self-righteous and tell you to let it go, but I know the pain of when people waste your attention for more than one year. Personally, I say make her online life hell, but at the same time, know the risks and don't tread too far..
Dr Abraxas
Mob theory at its finest; just letting all the positivity roll in tonight. Just consider that calling someone who is self-loathing, horrible, helps as much as calling a Plank of wood flat. Appreciated friends...

It's not mob mentality, kid. It's everyone seeing how ******** up you are and calling you on it.
Delete the info, and get some help.

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
If you want to get over her, you have to stop stalking her, and distance yourself from her. Karma works in funny ways too. It may not happen when you want it to, it may not happen how you want it to either, but she's getting what is comming to her. I had to learn that.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

5 months have passed. Time to move on.

Liberal Sex Symbol

Dr Abraxas
Mob theory at its finest; just letting all the positivity roll in tonight. Just consider that calling someone who is self-loathing, horrible, helps as much as calling a Plank of wood flat. Appreciated friends...

"Witholding anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."

You need to forgive and let go and move on. Forgiving is not about letting her get away with being a jerk to you, but it's more for yourself. To acknowledge that you hurt because she burned you, but you are not going to let that consume your life, so you're going to move on and search for better things.

Because right now, instead of moving on to bigger and better things you've wasted five months of your life that you will never get back stewing in your own bitterness and hatred making yourself miserable over a chick who isn't giving you a second thought.

Get rid of the info, she's not worth the effort and you can do better.
Besides, what you're planning is a felony in many places, and do you really want to ruin your life because you let some two-bit trick get to you?
I have to say I'm fairly impressed. Going back to my original post, I definately put myself in a less than rosy lense, but I'm doing much better than the sociopathic shut in described. Either way, I agree that I do need to forgive to move on. And it will be hard. Had a lot of wonderful times with this girl... But that aside, I do want to thank those of you who branched out.
As for the rest of you... Feel free to suck a bag of dicks. <3

Hygenic Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Since I'm sadistic, I would choose revenge. To do that without being harsh, my advice to you is to; stop stalking her, find a new girlfriend and 'boast' how happier you are without her. Your 'feelings' for your ex will just melt away into the sewers. In the same way, you'll get your revenge and you'll be happy.
CERXO
Since I'm sadistic, I would choose revenge. To do that without being harsh, my advice to you is to; stop stalking her, find a new girlfriend and 'boast' how happier you are without her. Your 'feelings' for your ex will just melt away into the sewers. In the same way, you'll get your revenge and you'll be happy.

Leaving this out, it being "a long story short", I did spend a couple weeks fooling around with her best friend. We went our seperate ways after she started up school again, but I have to admit, forgiving my ex would be a hell of a lot easier while wrapped around another woman... Worth a shot before I try anything drastic, like becoming a better person.
Do you pet her hairbrush like a cat now, too? Seriously, that's creepy man.

Dangerous Lunatic

Dr Abraxas
Long story short, I have access to my ex gf's twitter, tumblr, Skype, and YouTube accounts. I have had them for months, and in the creepiest way, simply monitering her and her new bf (who she cheated with before leaving me).
We were together for a decent amount of time, 3 years, and it's been 5 months since we broke up. Now she says she wants me back, but she hasn't left the new bf... I still have feelings for her, but this does not bode well with me. I could of destroyed her, but chose not to, and now she is doing the same thing to this guy.

Wat do?

Don't stalk her. That's retarded and it makes you look like a p***y-whipped little b***h. Move on and show her that you don't need her. ******** her, and not in the way she would appreciate.
Don't do anything to her or her accounts, just leave her alone.

The only thing I'd say to do, it doesn't really qualify as "revenge" in some mean way but it would be just funny to do. Change her password, or maybe even change her email to her accounts so then she can't get her account back after you've taken it.

Lol idk, I would say don't do anything serious or anything that would make her super upset, but I admit it would be kind of funny if you just messed around with her accounts just to annoy her haha.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
It's times like these, when you find yourself bearing a temporary power, that you realize who you really are, by how you handle situations like this. You know good and well that the surveillance of this ex is wrong, but you still do it with purpose. It's for that purpose that you have been called upon to test yourself, and in my opinion, see how it plays out. Most girls these days are just bouncing from loser to loser, even the ones who want relationships, so it's not often to get a girl to give you attention these days. Was all that stalking for nothing?

I think, you should see what you can salvage for yourself, there's nothing you can do to "destroy" her in the long-run, there's no way you can warn future heart-breaks about how much of a tramp she is, but knowledge changes things and you can use this to your advantage. Just don't give it away that you got the answer-book in your back pocket.
I'm sorry if this is rude, but you should really let it go. Don't be a creep and stay out of her personal life. Leave her accounts alone. She cheated on you, which is sad. But that also was a signal that the relationship wasn't working for her, so it probably wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. I'm not saying you did anything to cause this, but I think it might be better for you if you just moves on. Your ex seems unable to make up her mind, but don't get involved in her drama. It's not good for you.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dr Abraxas
1.) How was anyone here supposed to know you're self-loathing? Your therapist doesn't hang out here, you know.

2.) Dude, you're stalking her. That's abusive and creepy. Don't get pissed off at anyone here for telling you the truth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff