Welcome to Gaia! ::

I finally got my revenge agaisnt my ex bf and I feel ******** GREAT!!!!!! lol

He cheated on me and I got him back by making his new gf break up with him. It wasnt that hard. I hated her too. While me and him were together I found all these flirty text messages from her on his phone. He claimed that he wasnt replying back to any of it... ******** heap of bullshit. rolleyes I found even MORE emails from her in his FB account and he was flirting back with her. I broke up and then he got toegher with her a few days after. I was devastated and seriously depressed in the beginning... he had been my first everything.. afterwards I felt angry though and I wanted him to feel as bad as I did too. I was pissed off with how happy they were when they shouldnt be. I was HELL pissed off at her for taking eveyrthing AWAY from ME. stare

So I decided to take revenge on him and her. I texted him saying how I missed the times we had together and his touch.. it was too easy. He fell for it... I met up with him behind her back and started hanging out. One thing led to another and eventually I ended up back at his place. We had sex a few times. I bitched about her behind his back and he started agreeing with me realising what a b***h she was too. He ended up dumping HER for ME. Then a few days later I dumped him and today I hooked up with his bestie!! lol

Everyone was telling me that I would feel like s**t at the end of it but I dont. Not one bit. It was worth every bit of it seeing them upset over me. biggrin

King Cutie-Pie

x
            Good job. You're just as low as they are.

Shaggy Fatcat

Lol, you're just as shallow as they are. If not maybe even a tad more. Nice one.
The Earth King
            x
            Good job. You're just as low as they are.
Sometimes you got to get dirty to get what you want.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

That is the most stupid revenge I've seen.
you're all such horrible people
Dolce Rogue
That is the most stupid revenge I've seen.
Oh well. I feel like I have won.

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
congrats, you don't seem to have any maturity or real moral compass whatsoever.
the ambient soul
congrats, you don't seem to have any maturity or real moral compass whatsoever.
I never pretended to in the beginning. lol

Greedy Receiver

This was no revenge scheme. This was your way of getting back what you wanted, which was the attention and desire of your ex-boyfriend. A healthy-minded individual would have been able to heal and forgive the transgressions that happened to you in a previous relationship because letting go and only doing what’s best for yourself to make yourself happy without them is being healed and no longer the victim.

Subconsciously, I don’t think you were ever ready to let go of him. There were other ways you could have messed up their relationship, but you chose to jump right into having sex with him more than once. So, yeah, you just wanted to have him again – even fleetingly.

And now that you have this on your record, you are officially as low and as much of a scumbag as he is. Do you think this is a highlight of your life? Using your body as a sexual tool to make people break up for your own selfish satisfaction? How do you suppose any of your following suitors are going to feel about that? Do you think they are even going to want to be with you knowing that if they screw up somehow you might use your body in some way to “get revenge”?

Honestly, you’re no better than he was for cheating on you. That’s even worse, really.
Eisefin
This was no revenge scheme. This was your way of getting back what you wanted, which was the attention and desire of your ex-boyfriend. A healthy-minded individual would have been able to heal and forgive the transgressions that happened to you in a previous relationship because letting go and only doing what’s best for yourself to make yourself happy without them is being healed and no longer the victim.

Subconsciously, I don’t think you were ever ready to let go of him. There were other ways you could have messed up their relationship, but you chose to jump right into having sex with him more than once. So, yeah, you just wanted to have him again – even fleetingly.

And now that you have this on your record, you are officially as low and as much of a scumbag as he is. Do you think this is a highlight of your life? Using your body as a sexual tool to make people break up for your own selfish satisfaction? How do you suppose any of your following suitors are going to feel about that? Do you think they are even going to want to be with you knowing that if they screw up somehow you might use your body in some way to “get revenge”?

Honestly, you’re no better than he was for cheating on you. That’s even worse, really.

Using myself for my own "selfish satisfaction" to make them miserable as I was isnt revenge? rolleyes

I wanted his attention so I got it. I had sex with him because I wanted to and I succeeded in making them miserable in the end.

I'm not looking to get married or some s**t like that. If no one is going to marry me because of what I did then thats perfectly fine.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Congrats.
You did what you wanted to make yourself happy, good for you.

User ImageUser Image
tylergrrrl
I wish I was still 14.
Oh whoopee another old creep hanging around on gaia. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items