Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

8,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
RyaZombie
Congratz you have achieved the level of 'vengeful slut'.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

Whatever floats your boat.
Ex cheated on me one drunken night at a bar, got the girl pregnant a few months later and is now stuck with her and baby. Karma is the best revenge and totally sweet.

Sparkly Vampire

I wanted to get revenge on my ex once, but didn't. I look back on it now not even remembering what I was so mad about, was prob nothing.
Congratz.
bliess
I finally got my revenge agaisnt my ex bf and I feel ******** GREAT!!!!!! lol

He cheated on me and I got him back by making his new gf break up with him. It wasnt that hard. I hated her too. While me and him were together I found all these flirty text messages from her on his phone. He claimed that he wasnt replying back to any of it... ******** heap of bullshit. rolleyes I found even MORE emails from her in his FB account and he was flirting back with her. I broke up and then he got toegher with her a few days after. I was devastated and seriously depressed in the beginning... he had been my first everything.. afterwards I felt angry though and I wanted him to feel as bad as I did too. I was pissed off with how happy they were when they shouldnt be. I was HELL pissed off at her for taking eveyrthing AWAY from ME. stare

So I decided to take revenge on him and her. I texted him saying how I missed the times we had together and his touch.. it was too easy. He fell for it... I met up with him behind her back and started hanging out. One thing led to another and eventually I ended up back at his place. We had sex a few times. I bitched about her behind his back and he started agreeing with me realising what a b***h she was too. He ended up dumping HER for ME. Then a few days later I dumped him and today I hooked up with his bestie!! lol

Everyone was telling me that I would feel like s**t at the end of it but I dont. Not one bit. It was worth every bit of it seeing them upset over me. biggrin

So he got to have sex with you a few times? How did he lose again? lol

Quotable Hunter

candy curls
Yobyaxes Revenge

I read this a few months ago, you need to let go man.

Why should I? It's one of my ultimate victories.
Yobyaxes Revenge
candy curls
Yobyaxes Revenge

I read this a few months ago, you need to let go man.

Why should I? It's one of my ultimate victories.

That's sad.
bliess

He cheated on me and I got him back by making his new gf break up with him. It wasnt that hard. I hated her too. While me and him were together I found all these flirty text messages from her on his phone. He claimed that he wasnt replying back to any of it... ******** heap of bullshit. rolleyes I found even MORE emails from her in his FB account and he was flirting back with her. I broke up and then he got toegher with her a few days after. I was devastated and seriously depressed in the beginning... he had been my first everything.. afterwards I felt angry though and I wanted him to feel as bad as I did too. I was pissed off with how happy they were when they shouldnt be. I was HELL pissed off at her for taking eveyrthing AWAY from ME. stare

So I decided to take revenge on him and her. I texted him saying how I missed the times we had together and his touch.. it was too easy. He fell for it... I met up with him behind her back and started hanging out. One thing led to another and eventually I ended up back at his place. We had sex a few times. I bitched about her behind his back and he started agreeing with me realising what a b***h she was too. He ended up dumping HER for ME. Then a few days later I dumped him and today I hooked up with his bestie!! lol

Everyone was telling me that I would feel like s**t at the end of it but I dont. Not one bit. It was worth every bit of it seeing them upset over me. biggrin

Revenge might feel good at the time...but goes no where. You just put yourself as low as him. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Mega Glitch

So you risked getting pregnant, which can happen any time you have sex unless you are literally sterile, to get revenge on your boyfriend for being unfaithful?
And honestly how likely was it that he would stay with this girl anyways, clearly he has no qualms about cheating.
Isn't it kind of likely that the end result would have been the same with or without you?
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Nerfarious
bliess

So he got to have sex with you a few times? How did he lose again? lol

That's what I was thinking. She didn't "win" she just let him get another taste while he was sampling something else.

foolsDiamond's Bride

Shy Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Yay for whores ^.^

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Just who the ******** would revive this s**t?
revenge begets revenge. and begets beget more begets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff