yes. 0.64814814814815 64.8% [ 35 ]
no. 0.35185185185185 35.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 >

been there, done that. not going back. :1
trust is an issue.
distance is an issue.
their ex's are an issue.
i know how you feel. wouldn't it be wonderful if relationships without complications actually existed?

And your point is?

You will always have drama in relationships. You just have to figure out how to deal and get over it and it usually makes things better if you handle it a certain way.

My x boyfriend and I broke up 4 months ago... we weren't attached like crazy but he was controlling and all we did was argue about me going out with out him. I am 22... KISS MY a**. But last night he saw me out with a guy and he tried to fight him and then me. NO MORE WHISKEY FOR JEALOUS MEN!
Darky_is_here

And your point is?

they suck.
Fine Be Alone Forever!
It's the s**t you gotta go through in Relationships
heart I think that if you're with the one that at the end of the day it's worth all the arguing, the frustration that person puts you thru... because you love them... At least thats how I feel... any1 agree with me? *hopefully* lol heart
StoxX3
Darky_is_here

And your point is?

they suck.

Mine doesn't "suck" There will always be rough spots and fights, things will always come up but it's getting through those things that counts. Besides....who said relationships were easy?

I can't stand exs that try to still be "friends"... I mean its over so GTFO. I'm nice but not when it comes to those I love.
Love_Struck_Kity_3
heart I think that if you're with the one that at the end of the day it's worth all the arguing, the frustration that person puts you thru... because you love them... At least thats how I feel... any1 agree with me? *hopefully* lol heart

I indeed do agree with you 3nodding

Darky_is_here
Love_Struck_Kity_3

I indeed do agree with you 3nodding

Why thank you Dary_is_here! biggrin
THE LEGEND OF HELEN
i know how you feel. wouldn't it be wonderful if relationships without complications actually existed?

That would be nice.
StoxX3
Darky_is_here

And your point is?

they suck.

I beg the differ any girl that is with me is gonna love it.

Dainty Doll

StoxX3
been there, done that. not going back. :1
trust is an issue.
distance is an issue.
their ex's are an issue.

Posting in the right forum is also an issue, apparantly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff