Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now, I'd like for this to be a serious discussion. Now that I have that off my chest, let's begin, ok?

What is female opinion regarding a guy's size? I'm not going to be a saint and say I never pay attention to a girl's chest, because I do. I don't think it is the most important part about them, but it does happen. The reason I ask is because I have a rather "interesting" size, and I would like to get opinions on how girls (or guys) feel about very small, or very large, sizes.

Please don't flame or flood with "It's how he uses it that matters", because I know that's important, I just want to know what the opinion on non-average size is.

P.S. No, I will not post my size here. If you really want to know, or have some important insight, I will discuss it in PM.
Hmmms...I am actually one of those girls who doesn't like for a guy to by insanely long...It hurts me too much. I like thickness over length mrgreen
It depends on the size of your partner. Also, just because the girl is petite, does not mean a shallower v****a. Almost 2/3s of the nerves in the v****a are located in the first 2-3 inches so, girth helps more than length in the pleasure department. Although, many girls have told me they LOVE the feeling of "fullness".
Aye aye, girth is definitely more desirable. There there will always be those few women [and men] who are size queens and want them as big as they can find them. I, for one will never be able to understand that. @.@

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Rather too small then too big blaugh

I am a petite person so anything too big will hurt me alot! I prefer an average size (6-7 inches).
I think if a guy is too big its painful and not pleasing...
(because there can be "good" painful wink )
And if it's too small... it just doesn't feel right and its just doesn't do it for me xd
I've experienced both i would much rather go with an average size
than a c***e xd
for aesthetic reasons I like my guy to be a decent size.

Because practically speaking, as long as he isn't overly small (i.e. under 3" wink than he will be able to fill a v****a and theoretically please a woman. (but that lies with the skill not the size)
Also, I forgot to mention, oral is good too. It can really make up for smaller size.
Personally, I think a real man doesn't worry about his size, or what anyone else has to say about it. There's always someone with a bigger or smaller one than you, unless you're one of the guys in the guinness book of world records.

2,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Length and width matter to me...

When me and a guy are about to ******** and I see how big he is it makes me want it even more. It heightens the anticipation of the feeling I will get of him being inside me, I tend to get wetter because of that.

I don't want anything too big, eh, nothing too painful.

7-10 inches is good.

Anything above hurts too much. (experience) sweatdrop
Eh, in my opinion anything between 3 and a half inches and nine inches is fine, length wise. Thickness has to be proportional with the length.
As long as they're good with their mouth, I really don't care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff