Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Fascinating about biggrin criminals cut and pasted notes from newspaper letters ive send one that note under doorstep my most hated friend.

he dont know who made it, but on next day start talking to his friends, about this, so ive keep quiet for week, and then made another note, biggrin and guess what ?

He olso made that cut and pasted note, and leaved at own doorstep, id gonna leave once morethat notes

yOU DuMp @sSHole StOp! THat s**t SEndING To My DOoRSteP!

Ive laughed and stop sending again, biggrin

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Oh god, I have enough stories to keep this bumped for days, if not, weeks. I'll spare you guys the lists and just narrow it down to the ones first coming to mind.

My older brother and I were going through a old family photo album from when we were kids (my great grandma was amazing and put together photo albums of everything, very well) and the first one is from that.

- I when I was 3 drew my grandma flushing a toilet . Yup, a toilet. To make it even funnier, the toilet is the same size as she is, and has wheels.

- I drew a person that looked like a p***s . I don't know how old I was, but I came across a small notebook that was stuffed away, one day while cleaning and found the drawing.

- I drew a unicorn that fell off a rainbow and died. This was around age 5.

- My elementary school made all first graders answer had to fill in the banks for info about ourselves for the yearbook... I can't remember all of them, but when I looked with a friend from back then, it was hilarious. One question was , " I dream of..." My answer? "Super Freckles walking on two feet . " super freckles was my family's dog.

- A lot of my drawings as a kid were horrible, and had huge amounts of cleavage . Don't really know why the last part. I'm guessing I was just excited to get big boobs. I would have been so disappointed to find out they were only going to grow to B cups lol

- Poems from my emo phase in middle school. Very very very depressing. I found a notebook full of them... One of which was about a bird getting knocked down from the air, people crowding around and laughing at it as it slowly died on the ground. I was bullied badly at the time , and I guess I was the bird .

- I no longer have the records, but back in 3rd grade, I wrote a story about a giant flesh eating worm named "Lawler" . Everyone in my class thought it was awesome, and for $1, I let them make a cameo appearance ... Like 3 people did that, and one guy gave me $5 to name the worm after him (His name was Lawler).

Fashionable Lunatic

My mom still has a journal I had to write in first grade.
First page: "I like sluts."

...It was supposed to say: "I like skeletons." emotion_facepalm

Shoujo

I wrote a autobiography in grade five and I finished it off with "Overall I think I am a pretty good egg".

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*me looking at a journal entry from the first grade*

"...Did my parents drug me daily?"

Golden Gekko

I don't know if what you posted was exactly mortifying. It sounds like the typical thing every kid writes.

I remember my best friend and I were writing a book that we thought would get published one day about our dogs. My dogs was princess stuck in a tower. My friend's dog had to save her. (My friend and I took turns drawing the pictures for each scene. It's funny to see the contrast in style and humor). But anyways, he drew a picture of his dog having to pee on the way.

Nothing mortifying. Just funny

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My mum kept all my diaries and to be honest I was a very good writer at a very young age (and I am not sure but I think I am where the idea of the Invisible Pink Unicorn came from, probably during one of the nights I used my mom's computer to pop into college discussion chat rooms). I do know much of the stuff I wrote was very dark for a young child, things like "There are nights I swear I see people talking outside my window in wild west dress, they are grey in tone and eery I wish they would just go away" and "Why must I always feel so alone even amongst my friends, if this is what it means to be smart then I wish I was an idiot" and "Why must I have this curse on me, these seizures take my life from me bit by bit, sometimes I wish I could just die so I would never have to deal with them again".

I also wrote about dragons being the foundation for mountains and stories about giant monsters breaking into my daycare and causing havoc. I wrote equally positive tales about how life is merely about survival and to truly have time to be happy you need the means to do so.

Honestly I read one of my diaries from age 5 and on the fourth page was a picture of a girl being hung, guillotined, drowned, impaled, and shooting herself and the words "me" by them. The page after that was filled with the sort of thing you expect a depressed teen or adult to write, then for a few pages there were descriptions and poems of happier things. What a piece of work I was/am.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh I almost forgot, many of my diary entries related to my medical condition and hospital stays one of the most interesting was from age 4 or 5" Today I had a red alien pop out of my butt, I think I have been infected with some sort of parasitic life form I will find out tomorrow at the doctor. It only pops out when I go to the bathroom"

The next day I wrote "The doctor says I have polyps and will need surgery to get them removed, they are on my ovaries and in my rear GI tract so she said they will only pop out when I go the bathroom. She also mentioned that there is a chance I will be sterile due to this, which is great since I don't want kids anyway. I am kind of sad it wasn't a red alien popping out of my butt and just a stupid polyp."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff